Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Will You Make (All) My Fantasies Come True?

This is not one of my old posts, but one by Pervertically Virtuous
In the process of recovering my own old posts via email I discovered some of hers. Like me, her old accounts have been terminated, and she seems to have disappeared from the internet. This is a damn shame since I consider her one of the best sex bloggers I've ever had the chance to read and follow. I'm reposting her old posts as a historical archive, and if she ever returns to blogging I'm happy to hand them back to her.
To be clear: the copyright to this work is hers, and remains with her - I didn't write it and I make no claim to it. 

(FYI: all links in this post are dead)

Pervertically Virtuous posted: "Sometimes I wish I could clone myself. And sometimes I just want to slap you all. All of you, men, who once you get a little taste of me, are then incapable of containing your enthusiasm at how lucky you got to meet someone like me. And so you hungrily "

recovered post by Pervertically Virtuous

Will You Make (All) My Fantasies Come True?

by Pervertically Virtuous
sexy-fairySometimes I wish I could clone myself.
And sometimes I just want to slap you all.
All of you, men, who once you get a little taste of me, are then incapable of containing your enthusiasm at how lucky you got to meet someone like me. And so you hungrily want more, you greedily want everything from me, you selfishly want me to become your own personal sex fairy who will magically wave her wand and make all your sex fantasies come true.
 I wish I had the time to make all of your fantasies come true. But there are so many of you. There is only one of me.
Of course, I cant's blame you. I get it.
I'm a woman who loves to fuck, is very sexually adventurous and into all sorts of kinky and non-kinky sex, likes to dominate rather than submit, loves casual sex, doesn't ever get emotionally attached, and doesn't care if you have a girlfriend/ fiancee /wife. I'm also young, attractive, intelligent, educated, confident, sociable, and emotionally stable. AND I don't charge for my sexual services.
I'm almost every man's dream. I'm a unicorn.
I get it. When you find me, you feel like you've won the lottery. And so you want more, so much.
I'm not talking relationship, of course. No, you wouldn't want to date me. I'm way too slutty and wild for your big, manly ego to handle as a girlfriend.
No. I'm talking sex. I'm talking every single dark, dirty, taboo sexual fantasy you've ever had. Everything you've been secretly jerking off to for years, but were always too scared to admit to your past lovers. Everything your girlfriends, wives, or even casual partners would (or did) balk at at best, run kicking and screaming at worst.
What bothers me is not your fantasies themselves. I love sex. I love trying new things. I don't get easily offended, disgusted, or shocked. Most of the things you fantasize about, I've done them already. And if I haven't, there are very few things I wouldn't try at least once or twice (to give it a proper chance).
But here's the thing... 
Just because I found you attractive/interesting enough to fuck you once and during that time I told you, Yes, I like anal sex, and FMFs, and watersports, and [insert preferred sexual activity], doesn't mean I want - or have the time - to do all of those things with you or for you.
I have a life besides you. A very busy, exciting, satisfying life. A life that if I had 48 hours in the day, I'd still need more hours to do everything I'd ideally like to do. I have a husband and a dozen of other sexual partners at any given time who I want to fuck. I have a job I love and spend a lot of time on. I have countless friends who I like to hang out with. I like to do my sports, and watch movies, and party/dance, and go to theater, and read, and blog, and eat good food at cool restaurants, and travel...
Considering all that, I have no interest - or time - to fuck the same person over and over and over again, every week or a couple of times a week. There are *very few* people who will manage to keep my interest strong enough or long enough to want to do that with. I have to get just as much out of it as you do. And that means you have to be really special. You have to have a killer body, a big cock that works exactly like I want it to work, a great charisma, fuck me really really well, make me feel like I'm getting something I don't usually get. Just being a relatively attractive, nice guy who has all these dirty fantasies is simply not enough.
You're a dime a dozen, sweetie.
What bothers me is how completely oblivious you are to this fact. For you, I may be the only one you have ever met to whom you can even admit you have those fantasies, let alone live them out with. But for me, you are one of dozens of men at any given time with whom I can - and do - live out my fantasies.
Failing to realize that makes you sound selfish, greedy, and inconsiderate.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
I wish I had the time to make all of your fantasies come true. I really do.
I wish women desired casual sex as much as men do.
I wish women desired kinky sex as much as men do.
I wish we lived in a world that didn't discourage women from harnessing and enjoying whatever desire for casual or kinky sex they did have.
I wish there were more of me to spread the lust. (Once they start cloning people, maybe all of you can pitch in and make a few copies of me. I will then happily dispatch my other selves to all corners of the world to make as many sexually frustrated, repressed men happy as possible. I strongly agree with good ole' Wilhelm Reich that this world would be a better, happier, more peaceful place if there were fewer sexually repressed people - men, in particular - in it.)
In the meantime, be grateful for the few moments you do get to share with me, for the few fantasies do you get to live out with me.
Even more importantly, try and free more women from the social confines placed on their sexuality. Not just those you fuck, but those you befriend, date, marry, or sire. Yes, your wives and daughters, too. Don't shame them for or protect them from slutty or kinky or sexually non-conventional desires and behavior. Praise them for it - as long as they're doing it safely and intentionally. Help build a world where women can embrace their inner slut. Not all women have one, but I suspect many more do than are willing to admit today.
I'm doing what I can to do the same.
Pervertically Virtuous | October 5, 2013 at 10:51 am | 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome comments but hate SPAM. If you are a spammer we will not only delete you but actively report you as well.
We encourage frank robust discussion on all subjects within our blog but NO hate speech will be allowed. Again, we will actively report this.