Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Monday's post: replayed in Pictures only

I had such trouble finding the perfect images to illustrate Monday's post before deadline I thought I'd try again - but this time without all that annoying text. So here it is again in pictorial form only - enjoy!

While in the shower I got hard thinking about fucking my wife
I decided I wanted to fuck her in that sweet ass
I figured if I ate her out really really well she'd let me, right?




















turned out I couldn't 'cos she had her period so I decided
to cum on her ass instead, and she happily obliged
crunch time came and I almost rammed it in...


























It was great, but I decided next time I'd take it a step further and ask her to finger herself in the butt for me

2 comments:

  1. Yep, that's pretty much how I imagined it :-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure why I created this post - I'm just torturing myself! Ha Ha! :D

    ReplyDelete

We welcome comments but hate SPAM. If you are a spammer we will not only delete you but actively report you as well.
We encourage frank robust discussion on all subjects within our blog but NO hate speech will be allowed. Again, we will actively report this.

So much Booty in one little video!