Saturday, November 12, 2016

OPP: Confessions of an Adulteress ~ Part Two

kinda how I imagine Lunar Moon blowing Michael in his car
So in Part One I mentioned how I'd stumbled onto this blog by a married woman calling herself Luna Moon, detailing her adventures as a serial cheater. What I find so fascinating is that she and all her fellow 'Cheating Wife' Bloggers (yes, there's a whole community of them on the sex blogosphere) are wholly unrepentant about what they are doing.

Reading their blogs I can't help but imagine my wife fits their type to a 'T' and it scares me. They have an itch that needs scratching, an itch that their husband can't scratch, and so they go out and find that relief elsewhere. They 'love' their husbands but they're bored/unfulfilled and they seek out someone else who can 'make them feel alive again'.

Anyway, here's a few more key excerpts from Luna Moon's blog that caught my attention. My responses are in italic.

-------o0o-------


Monday, September 19, 2011 ~ Goodbye... I Love You

Every morning my husband kisses me goodbye and tells me he loves me. I respond in kind. I'm not certain I truly know what love means anymore.

OMFG this is exactly my wife, but in reverse! She gives me a quick kiss as she scurries out the door to head off into town for 4-6 hours of meetings with various people, but it's kind of a 'tick the box' action. She does it almost by rote: give him a big smile, give him a little peck, then GTFO.

I'm not articulating it very well, but when she does it it's almost like she knows she's guilty and is trying to cover it in advance. You might think I'm just being paranoid but ... it's just a vibe I get. She doesn't give me this treatment all the time - it would be like if she only did it when she was leaving the house without panties and she didn't want me to know she wasn't wearing panties so thought she could cover it by giving me a kiss and saying 'I love you' as she ran out the door. To cheat. 

(FYI: To my knowledge my wife never leaves the house without wearing panties, even when I've suggested it)
-------o0o-------

Tuesday, September 20, 2011 ~ On Blogging

Wow. I am amazed at how cathartic it is writing this blog... There is an element of danger in what I'm doing. The idea that this blog could be traced back to me... Yet there is also the realization that there are millions of bloggers out there and the odds of being found out are slim to none. I can be myself here. I have no idea who might read this. A few, many, or none.

I love this medium for being what it allows me to be. Myself. No pretentions. While I am careful to change names and places, everything else is the truth. It is pure, unadulterated me... [more]

Yup, that's pretty much how I feel too. And possibly all sex bloggers I suspect?

-------o0o-------

Wednesday, September 21, 2011 ~ The Doctor is Out

I met Michael on Ashley Madison back in December 2010. Michael was an odd one, though.
He would often say that he wanted to fly me down to the South in his private jet, put me up in a hotel, and fuck me. I always demurred. I realized that a meeting was an inevitability. He had been up North for only a few days when he sent me a text that simply said:
"meet me in an hour." 
"where?"
He told me the name of a mall. I was familiar with it and we agreed to meet in the parking lot. When he finally drove up, he gestured for me to get into his car. I slid into the front seat and got my first glimpse of a man who is probably the most odd, arrogant, self-centered SOB I have ever met... 

He asked me to join him in the backseat. I climbed into the back and he pulled down his pants and shorts and said, "suck my cock." For a man of his height, I will admit that I was a bit disappointed by the size of his cock but I obligingly bent over and began sucking and stroking him. He came quickly. I would describe it as a perfunctory BJ. Nothing else. Nothing terribly special.

I thought I would never see him again... but we did end up meeting three more times. The same quick blowjob, the handshake, the goodbye. I don't mind feeling like a whore at times... it can be a turn-on. But the final time we parted, I expected him to reach into his wallet and pull out some bills. I made the decision not to see him again.

Then the barrage of emails and text messages began.
'Why don't you like me?"
"I need to be serviced."

Seven months later I am still receiving emails and text messages from this guy. He just won't quit. I guess I underestimate the power of a blowjob... [more]

Ha! I really do think most women totally underestimate the power of a blow job - or even a hand job. I know my wife certainly doesn't get it. 

Ladies, if you don't want to fuck your husband because he's a grumpy old bastard take a moment to ponder this: maybe he's grumpy because he's not getting any?!! Take 3 minutes out of your day to unzip his pants, lick his cock, suck him a little, and then start jerking him off. When he's hard tell him to take over and cum in your mouth. Grab your tits and open wide, laughing to yourself that he's now doing all the work and doesn't realise it. You don't even have to take your clothes off for this!

Trust me, once he's cum his mood will change for the better and he will be no problem to deal with for at least four more days. Possibly a week!

But I digress. What I love most about this post is that Lunar Moon didn't really like the guy but she met him anyway - three times! I guess she really is a submissive. And yes,  if you give random sex to a random guy he's gonna keep hounding you for more because... he's a guy and if you were 'average' or better he's gonna try for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome comments but hate SPAM. If you are a spammer we will not only delete you but actively report you as well.
We encourage frank robust discussion on all subjects within our blog but NO hate speech will be allowed. Again, we will actively report this.