Tuesday, November 1, 2016

TMI Tuesday: November 1, 2016 ~ Crazy Questions

New month, new questions…



1. What makes you cry?
~ I haven't cried in a very long time. I used to when I was younger, usually when something was really sad or I felt a great injustice. I toughened up. I haven't cried in years.

2. The world is ending (or you are on death row), what would be your last meal?
~ Probably forbidden treats like KFC, with a big dessert from Dairy Queen. (But a juicy wet pussy would be nice too, I could make that last for hours)

My wife was out of town last night, leaving me to celebrate
Halloween alone with Masuimi Max
3. You must join a gang/crew, of the choices below - which gang would you join and why?
a. Rue Bella and the Annie Depressants – a crew of drag queens
~ Drag Queens are always fun, I've known a few.
b. Aryan Brotherhood of white supremacist
~ Fuck that shit, I'd rather get shivved in the joint than side with those f@#$ers.
c. Secret Society of The Order of Chaeronea – fostering an understanding and acceptance of gay community and lifestyle
~ I googled it, and I think I'll pass (more info)
d. Free Hugs club – monthly membership requirement of hugging 10 strangers a month
~ Hell NO! Those guys are creepy! Seriously, I've never seen a dude offering 'free hugs' who wasn't getting at least some little sexual thrill out of it. And as an overweight 50+ guy I'm going to look even worse.
e. Quidditch Club – Mandatory game every Sunday. (Not a Harry Potter fan, read this for more info).
~ The idea of flying around on broomsticks holds some appeal, but having to deal with all those obsessed Harry Potter fans? No thanks, I'll stick with the Drag Queens.

4. Who makes the best leader of a country – your mom or dad? Why?
~ I know it's Halloween but they're both dead so I don't think anyone really wants a Zombie president. But if they were alive I'd have to choose my dad. My father was a wise man with a quiet even temperament. My mother... not so much.

5. If you could abolish one piece of modern technology, what would it be and why?
~ I'm no luddite so I'll have to pass. But now is as good a time as any to tell y'all I don't believe 'driverless cars' are going to be the panacea to everything that their proponents are claiming. It will start with all the Uber/Lyft drivers losing their jobs and finish with two global corporations owning the transportation market worldwide. Any physical thing (including people) that needs to be moved will have to pay this duopoly for the service. And once they control the service they'll control the price and supply of the service. 
And you won't be able to go back to your private car either, because those were phased out by the government a decade previously because they kept smashing into autonomous vehicles. And if you thought 'surge pricing' by Uber on a Friday night or after a Big Game was bad, wait until you're one of 20,000 people all needing to be at work by 9am each morning.
So maybe I'd ban driverless cars, even though we haven't started using them yet, because instead of freeing us they're going to shackle us to a corporate income stream. No, I don't need a tinfoil hat - I just understand modern capitalism. Everything conglomerates.

Bonus: Will you celebrate Halloween this year? What did you do?
~ My wife was out of town last night (thankyou BNG) so I didn't do anything except hand out Candy to other people's kids. On Saturday night my daughter had a dozen friends over for her annual Halloween Party/Sleepover. She's almost 15 now so this year we (the parents) got shut out completely, and banished to our room. I told my wife we shouldn't have given our daughter Doc Martens when she was 12!

Double Bonus: Here's what we got up to on the weekend, while our daughter celebrated Halloween: A weekend of promises, fulfilled and unfulfilled ~ Part 2


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!

Happy TMI Tuesday!

4 comments:

  1. Haha!! Loved your answer to 3b.

    You ever watch the HBO show 'OZ'? Just thinking of Schillinger and his prags :-)
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vernon_Schillinger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I loved Oz - fantastic writing and performances!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No way! You're both fans of Oz? I wrote my college thesis on it!

    I wanted Doc Martens when I was twelve. Nope. Didn't get 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! Is that Jack or Jill who got no Docs?

    ReplyDelete

We welcome comments but hate SPAM. If you are a spammer we will not only delete you but actively report you as well.
We encourage frank robust discussion on all subjects within our blog but NO hate speech will be allowed. Again, we will actively report this.

Thanksgiving Sex