Thursday, November 3, 2016

Women Draw Their 'Perfect' Cock Size

These women were asked to say what size the 'perfect' penis size would be. They were then asked to draw 'the perfect sized penis'. I'm no scientist but it seems to me they drew them bigger than the size they just said was 'perfect'.  Whatever.

As you've probably guessed, I've become racked with self doubt about the size of my dick. I was very happy with it (for decades!) until relatively recently, when my wife went off sex. I can't help but worry that she isn't satisfied with me now (since she was, for so long) which makes me wonder if she's had an affair(s) and discovered what a larger cock can do for her.

#SadFace



Speaking of small penises... why is Trump such a dick all the time?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome comments but hate SPAM. If you are a spammer we will not only delete you but actively report you as well.
We encourage frank robust discussion on all subjects within our blog but NO hate speech will be allowed. Again, we will actively report this.

What is @missvage doing here?