Sunday, December 11, 2016

OPP: Confessions of an Adulteress ~ Part Four

I've become a fan of this blog by a married woman calling herself Luna Moon, detailing her adventures as a serial cheater. She really is a hot slut. I can say that because that's how she describes herself - as you'll discover below.  Here's a few more key excerpts from Luna Moon's blog that caught my attention. My responses are in italic.


not Luna Moon, in case you thought it was

Saturday, September 24, 2011 ~ On Becoming (Being) a Serial Cheater (aka a Slut)

I wish I could say I feel guilty...but I don't.
I wish I could say I'll stop...but I can't.

I use the excuse that I married too young to explain why I am a serial cheater. The problem, though, is that I was sleeping around before I got married and getting married in my early thirties as opposed to my early twenties probably wouldn't have made a difference to my ability to be faithful to one man.

Once a slut...always a slut.

My affairs have ended on many different notes... [more]

Luna Moon goes on to detail the 3 main reasons she breaks up with the guys she's cheating on her husband with. As yet she hasn't revealed in the blog why she cheats on her husband or how she feels about him. I look forward to learning that, since they've been married a long time and he is oblivious to her affairs. Just like me and my wife.


-------o0o-------

Sunday, September 25, 2011 ~ My Lover and My Husband Don't Like Each Other

Drake and my husband (Dave) met about ten months ago, early on in the affair. Drake got me involved in Business X and within a few months, Dave was involved in it as well.
Drake thinks Dave lives on "Planet Dave." He says he is hyper, self-centered, and finds perverse happiness when I am unhappy. I frequently tell Drake that Dave is a good guy (after all he's put up with me for 20+ years). Dave finds Drake unsupportive and believes he engages in questionable business dealings. When they're together (which isn't too often), they tolerate each other.

One positive outcome of being in Business X with Drake is that he and I have been on three conferences together (without Dave). I still laugh when I recall checking into a hotel with Drake at a conference in City X. We had arranged to share a room and another conference-goer was behind us. When Drake was done checking in, she gestured that I could go next, but Drake said to her, "I already checked us in." She looked dumbfounded, but said nothing.
Sometimes I worry that he and I are getting a bit too bold. That we take too many chances... [more

This I found astounding - it speaks to the need for cheaters (IMO) to live on the edge. Why have a happy stable marriage if it means missing out on all the excitement of juggling secret lovers? The fear of getting caught just adds to the illicit excitement. That Luna Moon would bring her husband and her lover together shows not only does she like to live life on the edge, she likes to dice with the devil! I also think it's kind of cruel (on Dave), given that most affairs are discovered eventually.

-------o0o-------

Sunday, September 25, 2011 ~ My Lover and My Husband Don't Like Each Other

I remember the first time the three of us got together. We met at a coffee shop. Drake is tall, lean, and very distinguished looking. Dave is short, stocky, and swarthy. Complete contrasts
... [more

Okay, this is a bit of a cheat because I'm just giving you another excerpt from the previous one. Sorry, but I realised we're on a bit of a theme here (husband Dave) so I thought I'd keep it all in one handy post. It's good that Luna Moon thinks her husband is a good guy (I guess that's why she's still with him) but once again she fits the pattern of all cheaters: I'm not physically attracted to my husband anymore, and I've found someone else. Sheesh, it's ben 25 years since I went to a gum - what hope for me now?

-------o0o-------

OPP = Other People's Posts

OPP: Confessions of an Adulteress ~ Part Five

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome comments but hate SPAM. If you are a spammer we will not only delete you but actively report you as well.
We encourage frank robust discussion on all subjects within our blog but NO hate speech will be allowed. Again, we will actively report this.

Hotel Vacation Sex - Part 2