Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Question: What's in Santa's Sack?

If this post is here it's because I got caught up in all the Holiday rush and didn't have time to blog - shame on me! Honestly, I do try to have something online everyday but ... today I failed. {SadFace}
These pics are for the ladies (straight women? gay men?) to compensate for what's coming later in the week...


I think we know what's in Santa's sack - but what's in Santa's briefs? Is it real or padded? 
Who do you prefer - the one on the left or the one on the right (no, you can't have both)?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome comments but hate SPAM. If you are a spammer we will not only delete you but actively report you as well.
We encourage frank robust discussion on all subjects within our blog but NO hate speech will be allowed. Again, we will actively report this.