|Bianca Beauchamp © Bizarre Magazine|
~ The 'Holiday Season' (Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanza, Xmas, time off work/school) is traditionally a time that families get together, be they large or small. This can often cause stress as we try to be nice to people we may not really like that much, or show our best face and hide what's wrong with our lives. Even a relationship as small as a couple can be tested if both partners aren't used to living 24/7 together without work or school to give you a break i.e. some 'me' time (a.k.a. 'time away from you') or one partner doesn't share the same zeal for 'holiday cheer' as the other. Some of us are just not that festive and this year's Christmas cardigan might just be the jumper that broke the camel's back.
- tell your wife you think she should maybe stop buying you 'sexy underwear' a size too small - like she did last year as well (and also for your birthday inbetween)
- tell your mother you feel really really stupid wearing Elf pyjamas - I'M AN ADULT FFS!!
- tell your father that instead of 'draining the swamp' Trump has appointed more of the 1% corporate elite's to his Administration than Obama ever did
- tell your mother-in-law that immigrants are people too and they're not taking 'our jobs' they're doing the work 'we' don't want to do
- tell your brother that it's not appropriate to bring 'a date' to Xmas dinner when he only met her the weekend before and they will likely break up before NYE anyway, given his track history
- tell your brother-in-law that ten years of joking about my weight is enough, especially since his six pack is long gone and it looks like it's turning into a kegger
- take your wife and daughter to Hawaii for Xmas to escape this madness, paid for by not buying anyone in your families any gifts. And they can do likewise (not buy us any gifts) because seriously it's all mostly crap, amiright?
- in all reality once again promise yourself "next year..." for another year
Double Bonus: Last Thursday's Date Night: The autopsy starts off a little Grinchy but it peps up by the end ie we had sex! Better still, the following night I tried the spanking thing again with a much better result. I haven't had time to write that story up, but it was kinda a repeat of this but it went a lot more smoothly. I was more 'in charge' and it finished with a very hard pounding, doggy style over an arm chair.
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!