Monday, December 26, 2016

"you have quite a perverted mind"

image


While you're enjoying the Holiday Season... so am I !! Which means it will be difficult for me to keep up the blogging this week. Which means you'll see a lot of Instagram picture posts, or re-runs (of my old posts) - like this one from 2014:  

[Excerpt:] I suggested we just try mutual masturbation and promised not to take it further. So she snuggled down and started pressing her palm down on her mound, cupping her fingers, as I started stroking my cock…

She started to breathe heavier and I started talking dirty to her. It was kind of a story and kind of not. She started squirming, her eyes closed, and I told her how big and stiff my cock was and she looked up and bit her lip. I told her how much cum was boiling away in my big.fat.tight.balls and what a sticky mess I was going to make of myself.
 
I told her what a dirty girl she was and how I may not be able to hold on much longer. How I may not be able to keep my promise not to touch her and that I might just roll her over on her stomach while I slid my cock, now sticky with pre cum, up and down her ass crack. I said I might just grind down hard on her ass while she fingered her own slippery.wet.cunt, and I probably would try to slip my cock in her ass.

She was moaning now and I told her what a dirty dirty girl she was, with all those slick fingers in her wet soaking pussy. I said I had a good mind to take some photos of her sopping wet pussy and post them on the Internet for others to rate. I said I bet lots of guys would love those pussy pics and want to lick it. I said I was pretty sure there were plenty of women too who would also love her pussy - and want to do the same….
This is just an excerpt. You can read the whole story here

2 comments:

  1. Unf, dirty talk is sooooo hot and then paired with mutual masturbation? I'm loving it!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome comments but hate SPAM. If you are a spammer we will not only delete you but actively report you as well.
We encourage frank robust discussion on all subjects within our blog but NO hate speech will be allowed. Again, we will actively report this.

What is @missvage doing here?