Monday, January 9, 2017

Somalian supermodel Iman Abdulmajid on husband David Bowie.

David Bowie died on January 10, 2016 and since I was a big fan I was very sad about that. The best tribute I can offer him is this quote from his wife, about the man she knew.

“I fell in love with David Jones. I did not fall in love with David Bowie. Bowie is just a persona. He’s a singer, an entertainer. My father taught me how to be a parent and gave me a positive connection with men because he is a gentlemen. And that’s what attracted me to David. He is a gentle soul. David is even more of a homebody than I am. At least I go to parties once in a while. I also think that there is nothing that he hasn’t seen. He’s been to all the parties that there are. We have fun with each other. He’s very English in the way that he’s a gentleman.” 
~ Somalian supermodel Iman Abdulmajid on husband David Bowie.

Photo supplied via the internet © original rights holder

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome comments but hate SPAM. If you are a spammer we will not only delete you but actively report you as well.
We encourage frank robust discussion on all subjects within our blog but NO hate speech will be allowed. Again, we will actively report this.

What is @missvage doing here?