Tuesday, January 17, 2017

TMI Tuesday – January 17, 2017 ~ If this, if that…

Sound the trumpets – dah dah dah daaaaah! TMI Tuesday is here.


Q1 does not apply to everyone - there are some exceptions - all considered on a case by case basis...
If this, if that…

1. If you were forced to wear a warning label, what would yours say?

~ Get Off My Lawn!!

2. If you were a Sesame Street character, which one would you be?
~ I'd love to be Ernie but others would say I'm probably more like Bert - because of my grumpy attitude. They might even say I'm The Grouch but I think I'm more of a snarky Kermit. Everyone else picked Elmo, right?


3. If you could have an endless supply of a candy or baked good, what would you get?
~ Chocolate glazed donuts.

4. Who is your favorite villain? Why?
~ I presume you mean 'dastardly villain' (otherwise I'd be choosing Michael Corleone or Tony Soprano) so I will say Ben Kingsley as Don Logan in Sexy Beast. His performance was just so over the top - deservedly so for a character that was so thoroughly vile. Al Pacino as Tony Montana in Scarface was similarly over the top and also great. But everyone picks him. Or Cruella Deville.

5. Are you more in tune with sunrise, daytime, sunset or nighttime?
~ I'm definitely a Night Owl so I'm more in tune with night time. I could happily (and safely) roam the city streets at night, no problem. And I have been out all night, many nights, which has led to a few sunrises!

Bonus: If you took a job out of your current career path, what job would you take?
~ I did start out at University with a plan to become a Lawyer but I dropped out in the first semester after being seduced by [The Entertainment Industry]. I made my way through that business like a salmon returning to it's old spawning ground so I guess if I had a chance I'd go back and finish Law School. I would have made a damn fine attorney - probably in the Entertainment Industry!

Double BonusThe last time I had sex was Tuesday, January 3rd and Wednesday, January 4th [see links]. My wife leaves tomorrow morning for 8 days on 'business'. Does that mean I might get some tonight to tide me over or will I be left 'to my own devices'? I guess we'll all know by tomorrow morning...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!

Happy TMI Tuesday!

3 comments:

  1. At last, another night owl with a chocolate and sex fixation...not necessarily in that order!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. definitely not in that order - some are perhaps substitutes for others!

      Delete
  2. Excellent answers to no.4 that I completely agree with.

    Don: Do the job
    Gal: Thanks for the opportunity Don, but I'm retired
    Don: Is this a fuck off??
    Gal: No, Don, no
    Don: It sounds like a fuck off. You'll just have to turn this opportunity yes!!!
    Gal: Look Don...
    Don: Do the job, do the job, do the job...job, yes, job, yes, job yes, yes, yes, yes!!!!

    And so on for 90 minutes :-)

    ReplyDelete

We welcome comments but hate SPAM. If you are a spammer we will not only delete you but actively report you as well.
We encourage frank robust discussion on all subjects within our blog but NO hate speech will be allowed. Again, we will actively report this.

About that sex last weekend...