Tuesday, January 3, 2017

TMI Tuesday: January 3, 2017 ~ Happy New Year

We were popping bottles all night on New Years Eve - and the day after! Fingers crossed for more sex in 2017, amiright people?!
1. How is your year going?
~ Looking a little ominous already, sadly. But then it's only been three days so maybe things will get better.

2. Did you go out on NYE or have a New Year’s day celebration?
~ My wife hosted a party, and then we dashed off to go to someone else's, and then we came back and continued the party. It was crazy.

3. Ahh yes, those pesky New Year’s Resolutions. How did you do with your 2016 NY resolutions–did you keep them?
~ I don't do New Year’s Resolutions because I learnt a long time ago I can never keep them. However this year I have resolved to be more 'mindful' of how I present myself ie try to be more 'positive' and not overshare with all the negative shit. I think this blog will be the exception however, so you'll still have to endure my long winded rants about what annoys me.

4. Year 2017, are you carrying over any resolutions from 2016? What?
~ Not really since I don't make New Year’s Resolutions. But I did resolve in 2016 to masturbate more to stop over stressing about the lack of sex with my wife, so that will probably continue.

5. What new experiences are you planning to have or hoping to have in 2017?
~ We are off to Mexico in February and Tuscany in September. My wife is also going to Tokyo in 3 weeks and to Frankfurt in April, without me. This is new, since we have always travelled together, but just the start since I know she has other secret plans to holiday with 'gal pals' abroad. She told me in November about Tokyo and Frankfurt and explained that she would be making a lot of 'business trips' in 2017 and I would have to stay home to look after our daughter. That's the short version, there's more to it which I'll blog about later.

Bonus: Did you see fireworks on New Year’s eve? (Take that anyway you want :-p )
~ Yes, my wife knows a guy who makes his own fireworks (big ones) so she had him light some off at midnight. Unfortunately he forgot to strap down one of the containers properly so they were going everywhere and exploding ten feet off the ground. It was almost comical since sparks were flying and landing on the deck where all our party guests were. No one caught fire or was injured, luckily.
~ No other 'fireworks' unfortunately, due to a combination of Christmas preparations, NYE preparations, guests staying over, and my wife having her period somewhere inbetween. The last of our holiday guests left yesterday but I have no clue when her other 'visitor' will be gone so we shall see. The last time I had sex was December 21, which seems an eternity to my neanderthal male mind.

Double Bonus: You might think I've had more sex than that because of this, this, and this. But those are 'reposts' of earlier sexual episodes - but still worth a read!! If you want more holiday reading then click on the Confessions of an Adulteress tag below because those posts are quite interesting too (IMO).

UPDATE: This just in... TMI Tuesday to the rescue!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!

Happy TMI Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome comments but hate SPAM. If you are a spammer we will not only delete you but actively report you as well.
We encourage frank robust discussion on all subjects within our blog but NO hate speech will be allowed. Again, we will actively report this.

Hotel Vacation Sex - Part 2