Tuesday, January 31, 2017

TMI Tuesday – January 31, 2017 ~ Let’s travel down memory lane.

Warning: Don't be fooled - a totally NSFW pic is coming if you keep scrolling down...

Home:
1. Your current home: House? Apartment? Trailer? Condo? Other?

~ House. I've also lived in a high rise city apartment, which was fun.
2. Which is bigger, your childhood home or your current home?
~ My current home is probably three times the size of my childhood home.
3. Which is better, childhood home or current home? Why?
~ My current home. We have a pool and a movie room and ... well, that's all that's better really.

School:
4. What was your favorite subject in school? (consider high school, college, grad school). Why was this your favorite subject?

~ Moving from an all boys Middle School (Catholic) to a co-ed High School (Secular) was the best thing ever. I don't even remember the subjects - all I cared about was GIRLS! 
5. Are you currently working in a field that you studied in college?
~ No. But my time in College Radio led me into the entertainment industry.

Job:
6. Describe your first job.
~ Night manager at an Airport Hotel. I would get very tired and sometimes forget to give guests their 5am wake up call. Not good if you had a flight to catch (this was in the days before automation and smart phones). Once I got the foreign exchange rate around the wrong way and gave a guest double the money what he should have got. He checked out and moved to a swankier hotel next door. Bad move, since my boss tracked him down there and demanded the money back.
7. What was your favorite job and why?
~ Working in the entertainment industry. I got to meet a lot of famous/semi-famous/famous-for-15-minutes people I wouldn't have met otherwise.

Bonus: What haven’t we talked about in TMI Tuesday that you would like to discuss?
~ I've looked way way back at some of the TMI Tuesday posts from many years ago and I notice they were more sex-orientated. I'm not sure if you're moving towards appealing to more mainstream bloggers or just can't think of any new questions? Maybe you could ask/repeat questions from years gone past? Or maybe you've heard all by now? Ha Ha!

Double Bonus: This was a photo (and caption) I was going to use for yesterday's post MM - Have you ever masturbated to your own blog?. (It's an important question fellow sex bloggers, so please click the link and answer!)


What is it about men that...
it doesn't matter how fine the pussy is, they still wanna tap that asshole?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!

Happy TMI Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome comments but hate SPAM. If you are a spammer we will not only delete you but actively report you as well.
We encourage frank robust discussion on all subjects within our blog but NO hate speech will be allowed. Again, we will actively report this.