Sunday, February 5, 2017

Ask PV: Have You Fucked a Twitter or a Blog Follower?

This is not one of my old posts, but one by Pervertically Virtuous
In the process of recovering my own old posts via email I discovered some of hers. Like me, her old accounts have been terminated, and she seems to have disappeared from the internet. This is a damn shame since I consider her one of the best sex bloggers I've ever had the chance to read and follow. I'm reposting her old posts as a historical archive, and if she ever returns to blogging I'm happy to hand them back to her.
To be clear: the copyright on this work is hers, and remains with her - I didn't write it and I make no claim to it. 

(FYI: some links in this post are dead)

Pervertically Virtuous posted: "Have You Fucked a Twitter or Blog Follower? No. Not yet. I don't have anything against that possibility in principle. I am always on the look-out for new partners, wherever they may come into my life from. In fact, I've had a few people express intere"

recovered post on Pervertically Virtuous

Have You Fucked a Twitter or a Blog Follower?

by Pervertically Virtuous
blog-followersHave You Fucked a Twitter or Blog Follower?
No.
Not yet.
I don't have anything against that possibility in principle. I am always on the look-out for new partners, wherever they may come into my life from.
In fact, I've had a few people express interest and I've considered their requests seriously. (Pictures and what they had to say about themselves.) Unfortunately, none has proven a suitable candidate thus far. Regular readers know I'm pretty picky about my men: They must be at least taller than me, muscular, in great shape (6-pack included), and decent size cock. And those are only the basic physical appearance requirements... So while I'm continually open to fucking new people, I'm not open to fucking most men.
One or two passed the basic test, but they live elsewhere and we haven't had a chance to meet in person.
That said, I think it's just a matter of time before it happens.
And when I do, you all will be the first to know ;-)
So if you think you fit my criteria, feel free to apply. Just please, please don't be offended if I say no. I say no to most men.
Pervertically Virtuous | February 5, 2014 at 1:29 pm | 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome comments but hate SPAM. If you are a spammer we will not only delete you but actively report you as well.
We encourage frank robust discussion on all subjects within our blog but NO hate speech will be allowed. Again, we will actively report this.