Tuesday, February 21, 2017

TMI Tuesday: February 21, 2017 ~ Fill-in the blanks

Fill-in the blanks...

1. I am too busy to _____ .
Um, I'm not really. Maybe that's the problem? Maybe I have too much time on my hands, too much time to think over-think, hence all my angst? (I finally got to sleep at 4.30am this morning and up again at 8.38am - this is not good)

2. Last week I did not do TMI Tuesday because _____ . 

3. Last week’s TMI Tuesday’s _____ were _____ .
Last week’s TMI Tuesday questions were interesting.
(and last week’s TMI Tuesday answers were too long???)

4. _____ depends on dreams.
Happiness depends on dreams.

5. Virgin _____ .
Virgin Atlantic. I've never flown them. Why is that? I should really give them a try.


Bonus: The more you learn, the more you know, the more you know, the more you forget. The more you forget, the less you know. So why bother to learn?
This assumes you forget what you know. Not always true. Anything I've forgotten was most likely extraneous and therefore wiped from my data storage unit to make room for new information. Learning is a good thing. I could teach you, but I'd have to charge. What did I learn this week? Something very interesting about This Guy and my wife. It gets a post all on it's own tomorrow.

Double Bonus: An update on Monday Morning Blues: my wife has swapped our 4 night booking (an $800 deal) for her friends 6 night booking (but we're only using 5 nights) for a cost of $2,000 + paying for a fancy dinner at the hotel. [See the link, her BNG friend will be there but his brother cancelled on a non refundable special deal so her friend offered us his brothers' room]. Evidently the room cost $3,000 but we're getting it for $2,000. Which by my calculations means we're paying $1200 (+ plus dinner for her friend and his wife for giving us this great deal!) for that one extra night - albeit in a much better room. It doesn't sound like a good deal to me but what do I know? You gotta spend money to make money, right?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!

Happy TMI Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome comments but hate SPAM. If you are a spammer we will not only delete you but actively report you as well.
We encourage frank robust discussion on all subjects within our blog but NO hate speech will be allowed. Again, we will actively report this.

The Waffle Story