Wednesday, March 8, 2017

"Horny are you?" she said...



I'm on vacation !! Which means it will be difficult for me to keep up the blogging this week. Which means you'll see a lot of Instagram picture posts, or re-runs (of my old posts) - like this one from 2016:

[Excerpt:] I grabbed and squeezed her breasts, roughly but not too roughly. I grabbed 'a handful of tit' (something I don't usually do) and brought it to my mouth. I wrapped my whole mouth around her nipple and tried to swallow her breasts. My hands were all over her tits, grabbing and squeezing, but I only had one mouth. I alternated between them in a lustful frenzy - sucking, kissing, swallowing, biting (gently!) and generally manhandling both of them with my hands.

Normally I would be scared to 'manhandle' them but I recalled some of the erotic fiction she read (in the breast fetish section) and they all described some fairly rough handling of the mammaries - which the women in the stories responded to most positively. And my wife was doing likewise! I surprised myself as I upped the ante and got just a little rougher, at which point my wife started moaning. I'd read that some women get so highly aroused by breast play that they can orgasm and I wondered if it was possible with my wife. I wasn't expecting anything, this was very new for both of us, but I thought I'd try my best to fulfil whatever sexual fantasy my wife was obviously acting out. 
I ramped up the heat by running my hands all over her body - squeezing her ass, lightly fingering her crack, grabbing her hips and pulling her into me - but always my hands returned to her breasts, which were firmly in my mouth. I held both boobs tightly and ran my tongue around her areola and then flicked her nipples, then bit her nipples, then suckled her tits again - and she was responding by clasping my head and swirling me all over her breasts. I decided to mimic some of the dirty talk I'd seen in her stories...
This is just an excerpt. You can read the whole story here

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome comments but hate SPAM. If you are a spammer we will not only delete you but actively report you as well.
We encourage frank robust discussion on all subjects within our blog but NO hate speech will be allowed. Again, we will actively report this.

What is @missvage doing here?