Thursday, March 16, 2017

How old is she?!


via Instagram

This stunning post from the always gorgeous Sommer Ray is why it always pays to ask someone you meet in a club or bar how old they are. The babe on the left is only 15!!! The babe on the right is the same babe as on the left, but 10 years later! For the purposes of my post I'm merely pointing out that (for me at least) it can be very hard to tell how old or young someone is anymore. Today's fashion and makeup trends mean any 15 year old (my daughter included) can easily look 20+ if they want to.

(PS - I don't know if Sommer Ray went clubbing at 15 - I'm just using this image as an example, so don't think I'm casting aspersions on #sommerray)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome comments but hate SPAM. If you are a spammer we will not only delete you but actively report you as well.
We encourage frank robust discussion on all subjects within our blog but NO hate speech will be allowed. Again, we will actively report this.