Saturday, March 11, 2017

OPP: "Am I The Only One Who...?"

Atiya has a great blog that I really enjoy, although for the life of me I couldn't tell you what it is that I like about it. I just do. I just really like her spirit I guess - she has a unique and honest charisma. I imagine she would be a fun person to know. Here's a sample of her work (I told her it was the hottest thing I'd seen online all month). You can see the original here or check out her Sincerely Yours blog here.


Am I The Only One Who.....



becomes dripping wet by reposting and reblogging pictures on Tumblr?



and ends up playing with herself almost every single time I finish with Tumblr?



Masturbates while laying in the tub and water splashing down to my clit, loving the fact my hands are free to fondle my nipples



enjoys getting naked at work and playing with herself in the bathroom?



Posts naughty pics while at work?



Is constantly daydreaming of getting fucked, spanked, tied up, getting used, squirming under him as he masturbates me?









will see a picture or GIF and then try to imitate what is being done 
(just checked to see how it felt - I have the same toy)



will cum just thinking that he is coming in my mouth?



and will go days at a time horny 24 hrs around the clock?



tied up their breasts because of curiosity and to see how they look?

(could not find the pics I made of me tying up my breasts)


is afraid to try certain things but is willing to go the distance for love, devotion, and her Owner...
(I have never seen a ball/ring gag up close and personal but I can tell you that I already dislike the thing!)



and I do feel like....



I have a virgin ass and I'm a bit afraid of the mixed reviews about anal - still afraid for now.


Time to be productive at work!!

Is break time!

Happy Friday!

Sincerely Yours,

Aluv

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome comments but hate SPAM. If you are a spammer we will not only delete you but actively report you as well.
We encourage frank robust discussion on all subjects within our blog but NO hate speech will be allowed. Again, we will actively report this.

Hotel Vacation Sex - Part 2