Tuesday, March 14, 2017

TMI Tuesday: March 14, 2017 ~ Very interesting questions

I got to swim once in our resort pool, because my wife wanted us to hang out with her BFF in Cancun town every day. 

1. What is the first thing you do when you wake up?
~ Reach for the bottle of Jack and grab a pack of cigarettes off the nightstand. Oh wait, I'm not one of those Alpha 'Bad Boy' Males in my wife's erotica - I'm a real human being! I grab my phone and see what time it is. Then figure out how long I've got before I have to get up. Usually i get up straight away because once I'm awake I'm awake.

2. What is the last thing you do before you go to sleep?
~ Look at my phone and figure out how many hours sleep I might get before I have to get up again. It's usually six or seven. I probably need nine.

3. Are you a giver or taker?
~ I'm a giver. I realised this during the past two weeks, while in Mexico with my wife (just got back today). I give, she takes (sexually speaking).

4. If you had to give yourself a new name, what would it be?
~ Nero. (Because it's not my real name, if you didn't know)

5. A world-famous chef asks you to make dinner, what would you make?
~ Chilli con carne, over wild rice (with chopped nuts). #$%@ him/her if s/he expected something more! (Hey, I added nuts and wild rice - what more do you want?)

Bonus: What’s the worst advice you ever received?
~ Nothing I haven't recovered from, but there have been a few doozies.

Double Bonus: An update on  an update on Monday Morning Blues: remember how I said my wife has swapped our 4 night booking (an $800 deal) for her friends 6 night booking (but we're only using 5 nights) for a cost of $2,000. [See the link, her BNG friend will be there but his brother cancelled on a non refundable special deal so her friend offered us his brothers' room]. Turns out the resort was All Inclusive, meaning we didn't have to pay for any meals or drinks (including alcohol). Sounds like a sweet deal after all, right? Well, it would have been, if we'd actually eaten and drunk there. But no, every day after breakfast we drove into town to join her BFF staying in another hotel. The only meal we had at our all inclusive resort was the first night we arrived!  We literally just slept there, the rest of the time we were out of the resort, spending all our money in town. What a waste of a 6 star resort!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!

Happy TMI Tuesday!

3 comments:

  1. I am kinda curious. Why did you choose the name Nero?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nero fiddled while Rome burned.

      (Fun fact: He didn't really, and neither did Marie Antoinette ever say 'if the poor have no bread let them eat cake')

      Delete
  2. Chilli - my favourite too - i add dark chocolate ...

    ReplyDelete

We welcome comments but hate SPAM. If you are a spammer we will not only delete you but actively report you as well.
We encourage frank robust discussion on all subjects within our blog but NO hate speech will be allowed. Again, we will actively report this.

What is @missvage doing here?