Sunday, April 23, 2017

Flashback: "C'mon use me, it's all for you baby..."

My wife is flying to Europe, for a conference where she's meeting This Guy. After the conference she flies to his home city (also in Europe) for a 3 day visit. But they're not having an affair, they're just good friends within the global BNG network. Nothing to worry about Nero! 
But since I am worried I thought it would be best if I spared you my angst - so I'm on hiatus this week while she's away. Which gives me a great opportunity to recycle some of my old posts! Here's an excerpt from this one, from July 4th, 2016....


"".... I was talking dirty in her ear, telling her how hot she was, and how all the guys we'd seen tonight would kill to be where I was right now. I said I would bet they'd pay anything for a taste of her sweet pussy, but that they couldn't have it, because it was all for me, she was mine. And I wanted her pussy now, I wanted to go down on her right now, and lick that sweet wet cunt. I told her to sit on my face so I could eat her out.

But she didn't sit on my face, she got down on the bed and stuck her ass up in the air.

"I want that cock!" she said "stick it in me, and fuck me - fuck me now!"

I didn't need to be told twice - I climbed up behind her and grabbed her hips. Holding her firmly I thrust forward, my fat stiff cock slicing through her wet folds without resistance. She felt tight, but ready and I commenced thrusting at a steady pace. It wasn't enough and she begged for more: "Oh yeah, that's good. Fuck me. Fuck me hard. Yeah, pound my ass, use me. C'mon use me, it's all for you baby, fuck my holes with your cock..."

It was a bit like this, but without a third person!
Where had this come from? What stories had she been reading? Why was she now such a dirty talker?

Mentally I shook it off and 'got back in the game'. I told her she was a dirty dirty girl and fucked her harder and faster. She responded by moaning and groaning "Oh oh oh oh..." before pleading for even more. "Yeah, give it to me, fuck me like that, oh that's so good, your cock feels so good inside me, your balls feel so good..."

It felt good alright and it got even hotter when she spread her asscheeks wide with both hands. Did she want it in her ass or was she just teasing me?

"Mmmmm, you look so hot baby" I told her "your ass is so sexy..." I debated asking her to finger her ass but couldn't figure out how to say it right so I went with the generic "you're such a nasty girl, showing me your asshole - it's soooo hot 'n nasty." My wife responded to this by moaning "mmmmm" and then ~deargod!~ running her finger up and down and around her asshole! Jesusmaryandjoseph! This really was next level shit, she's never done this before.

"Mmmmm" I continued "you look so fucking sexy, head down and ass up, getting fucked hard from behind"

"Yeah," she replied "it feels so good, I can feel your balls on my clit"

My balls were slapping her clit, joined by her fingers as she started strumming herself. I grabbed my discarded T-shirt and paused momentarily as I wrapped it underneath her hips and used it as 'reins'. I leaned back and started pounding her really hard and deep, the 'reins' allowing me to tilt right back and then.... [continued]

[you can read the complete story here, originally posted July 4th, 2016]

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome comments but hate SPAM. If you are a spammer we will not only delete you but actively report you as well.
We encourage frank robust discussion on all subjects within our blog but NO hate speech will be allowed. Again, we will actively report this.

About that sex last weekend...