Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Flashback: When a woman offers you a meal, you eat...

My wife is in Europe, on a conference where she's meeting This Guy. After the conference she flies to his home city (also in Europe) for a 3 day visit. But they're not having an affair, they're just good friends within the global BNG network. Nothing to worry about Nero! 
But since I am worried I thought it would be best if I spared you my angst - so I'm on hiatus this week while she's away. Which gives me a great opportunity to recycle some of my old posts! Here's an excerpt from this one, from January 11, 2016....

This is just how it started!  Things escalated fast - let's jump straight to the middle part...

"....She sidled up to me and took my dick from my hand, jacking it a few times to test for hardness, before swinging her legs over and straddling me. She didn't mount me, she straddled me and ran her pussy up and down my cock, without letting it pop inside. With her hands next to my shoulders she was leaning all over my body, sensually rolling her pussy all up and down my cock which was mashed beneath her. Her breasts were in my face, rolling back and forth as her whole body moved up and down mine. The penny dropped.

Oh, you want that again? I thought to myself. Taking the bait I said out loud "Mmmmmm, your boobs look so beautiful - I want them in my mouth". And then I did just that, grabbing them roughly and squashing my mouth wide open over her areola. She moaned and pressed herself against my face. I now had both tits in both my hands as she offered them up for my pleasure. Which was her pleasure. 

I grabbed and squeezed her breasts, roughly but not too roughly. I grabbed 'a handful of tit' (something I don't usually do) and brought it to my mouth. I wrapped my whole mouth around her nipple and tried to swallow her breasts. My hands were all over her tits, grabbing and squeezing, but I only had one mouth. I alternated between them in a lustful frenzy - sucking, kissing, swallowing, biting (gently!) and generally manhandling both of them with my hands.

I only broke one hand away so it was free to grab her ass and pull her down harder onto my cock. I still wasn't inside her but she was grinding her sopping wet pussy all over my cock while at the same time pressing her tits even harder into my face. She was moaning and groaning and if I could have seen her face I imagine she would have had her head thrown back and her eyeballs would have been rolling back too. She was enjoying it more than I was.

To prove that point she suddenly jumped off me, and sidled up beside me. She was right up by the headboard, so that my head was below her breasts. She grabbed her own tits, leaned over, and 'fed' them to me.

When a woman offers you a meal, you eat...

It was a good meal and I ate heartily but it was definitely my wife who was getting off the most. I was jacking my cock intermittently but I wasn't getting any real relief since my wife's needs really did require both my hands. And my mouth. And my tongue. And a little teeth action from time to time. She was moaning and talking dirty:

"You like my big titties do you? You like it when I squash them in your face? Yeah, suck 'em - suck these titties..." and on and on she went from there. Last time it had been me doing the talking, but now it was her. And then she escalated things: "What do you want to do to my titties, huh? what do you like?" I told her how great her boobs were, how I loved to squash them in my mouth, how I wanted to lick and squeeze and bite them, but I was scared to get too rough. "Oh, you wanna bite them do you?" she responded, "you wanna grab these big hard nipples and pull on them, pinch them? make it hurt?"

I wasn't stupid. I grabbed a nipple and rolled it between my thumb and forefinger, pulling on it. Then I pulled it a little more, a little harder and a little further. "Mmmmmm, yeah" she moaned, but at the same time grabbing my hand and squashing it against her breast - preventing any further nipple play. "And what else do you want to do? What else do you want to do to me?" she asked. As she said it an image did play in my head:

"I want you to lie face down on the bed with that vibe between your legs" I said, "and then I want to get behind you and lube up your ass and slide my cock up and down your crack while I reach around and manhandle your luscious tits". Clearly I was desperate to cum myself and all this tits-in-my-face wasn't getting me there.

"Mmmmmm, you are a dirty boy" said my wife, as she hopped over and lay face down on the bed. She put the vibe between her legs and turned her head to one side, away from me: "I bet you wanna cum on my ass too, don't you? You dirty dirty boy...." more

originally posted January 11, 2016, you can read the full story here

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome comments but hate SPAM. If you are a spammer we will not only delete you but actively report you as well.
We encourage frank robust discussion on all subjects within our blog but NO hate speech will be allowed. Again, we will actively report this.

The Waffle Story