Monday, April 10, 2017

It’s always fun to masturbate together?

"It’s always fun to masturbate together. Don’t you think so?"

Thus began the prompt for last week's Masturbation Monday meme - which in turn ended up being a prompt for our 'sex' last Saturday night. I say 'sex' instead of just sex because I'm still in a transitional phase. I'm still coming to grips (no pun intended) with the realisation that most of the sex my wife and I have now is non-penetrative, P.I.V. replaced with what amounts to mutual masturbation sessions. Like the one we had on Saturday night, for which I'll give the details to after this short pictorial break:

As well as the question above Kayla Lords also gave us this image as a visual prompt for this week's Masturbation Monday meme

We'd been out for dinner with another couple on Saturday night, but as I've mentioned previously my wife is halfway through a 4 week 'no alcohol' bender. This means she's just drinking water for 4 weeks to prove she's not an alcoholic. So we were home by 11pm and... my sober wife went straight to bed to read her magazines. By midnight I thought 'fuck this' and went upstairs to join her - and to see what's up with our 'Scheduled Sex' arrangement.

Because while my wife was looking at fashion magazines I was online and reading a few of Kayla Lordsposts. I was fascinated to see that she describes herself as a 'submissive' which is not what I expected. I guess I just didn't expect a woman who seems so strong and confident about her sexuality and forthright about what she wants (and so knowledgeable about what's available) to consider herself sexually submissive. I consider her to be a powerful dynamic individual and...

... and then the penny dropped.

My wife is a powerful dynamic individual... what if my wife was sexually submissive? Maybe my wife just wants to be told what to do in the bedroom? If I recall correctly there have been many occasions when my wife has given out plenty of negative sex vibes and yet acquiesced as soon as I initiate directly. (To be fair it's 50/50 that she could just as easily shoot me down). I decided to put it to the test. I went upstairs, got into bed, and sidled up to my wife.

"What are you reading?" I enquired, as I ran my hand under the covers - from her knee to her inner thigh. It was patently obvious she was reading a fashion magazine. "How's the regrowth?" I continued, throwing back the covers so I could see her pussy. It had been two weeks since she had gotten a brazilian [here] and she was still looking quite trim - there was only minimal regrowth. 

"...probably needs a closer inspection" I offered, as I got up and moved between her legs. She didn't say anything but she moved her legs wider - as she continued reading my feather-like tongue rolled over and around her labia. She continued to read her magazine as I continued to tease her, until finally she dropped her magazine and pushed her pussy up into my face. She had one hand on the back of my head and the other was presumably squeezing her breast. 

I couldn't see but that's what she does when it feels good.

When she released her hand from my head I looked up. She had a hand on each breast and both eyes shut tight as she ground her pussy into my face. "Yeah, just there" she moaned, as my tongue found the sweet spot on her clit. "Don't move!" she hissed, grabbing my head with both hands and locking me into position. I flattened my tongue and held it there, pressing hard, just how she likes it. 

She came, releasing my head and kind of tossing me back. I could tell it was a 'small' orgasm (I'm old enough to know that that's how it is sometimes) but I resisted the temptation to go back in for a second. Sometimes I do (after a brief rest period for her) but not tonight - I just wasn't getting that vibe off her.

I rolled over and removed my boxers and then lay back on the bed. She reached over and gave my stiff prick a gentle tug. "Jerk it for me" she said, as her hand dropped to my balls. She started caressing me there as I jacked my cock slowly. She slid one leg over my thigh and started clenching against me. Then she slipped her hand between us and started grinding against her hand, pressed against my thigh. Hmmm, maybe she was looking for a second cum after all?  I put my arm over her shoulder and reached around to her breast, fondling her sideboob.

My wife rolled onto her back so I could have better access to her breasts... and so she could have better access to her pussy. She had her left hand on her clit as her right hand continued to play with my balls. My right hand was on my cock and my left hand on her right tit. I was squeezing it and rolling her stiff nipple between my thumb and forefinger. It was rock hard now, as was my cock.

Her back arched and she moved both hands to her cunt. Her eyes were shut and I could see her disappearing into her own little world. I placed each of my hands on each of her breasts and continued massaging them. She was pulling both hands up hard into her pussy, rolling her hips slightly, and her teeth were clenched. I could see she had the index finger from her left hand pressed down on her clit, splitting her pussy lips, as the whole of her right hand covered her left and bore down hard.

It was clear she was oblivious to my presence so I let go of her tits and watched as she got herself off. Her butt was lifted ever so slightly off the bed as she pushed up against her hands, which were bearing down with matching force. As I said, she had the finger from her left hand pressed hard on her clit, providing specific local pressure, as the whole of her right hand covered her left hand providing a dispersed pressure all over her cunt. 

She grunted as she made a few short quick thrusts into her hand - a final hump as her second orgasm overwhelmed her. She slumped back on the bed and sighed. When she finally opened her eyes she looked at my cock and asked "why did you stop?"  I told her I was watching her. "Well it's your turn now" she said, as she turned away and reached over to the nightstand to get the lube. 

When she pulled out the lube you know what I was secretly hoping for, right?
Lube? So we were going to have penetrative P.I.V. sex after all? 

My hopes were dashed when she squirted the lube on her hand and grabbed my dick. That's not a bad thing, but it meant we weren't having P.I.V. sex because she always lubes herself first when are.

The problem with lube is that once you start with it you're kind of committed to it. She added more in an attempt to keep things slippery but it still kept drying out - maybe because my cock was hot and throbbing.

I told her to use her fingers just on the tip, which she did, but not the way I wanted. She got me close, but not close enough. 

Maybe this is why our sex life is so dysfunctional? We both can get ourselves off better than the other can? She knows the exact rhythm and pressure to apply to her clit and pussy when she masturbates and likewise me and my cock? I decided now was not the time for self examination, it would only lead to despondency and a limp cock. "Turn over" I told her, "I'm gonna cum on your ass!"  It was not so much that I wanted to cum on her ass as I needed a reason to take over the handjob. 

Lying on her stomach meant she would be freed from the burden of trying to jack me off. 

I climbed up behind her and started fisting my cock. I wanted to slide it up and down her asscrack but the wallpaper glue lube was now a dried mess and it felt terrible. I pulled back and just started wanking - my balls pressed against her butt. My wife reached back and started massaging her cheeks but I wanted more. "Show me your asshole," I ordered "I'm gonna cum all over it".  My wife dutifully grabbed her butt cheeks and pulled them wider, exposing her tight little asshole to me.

"Yeah, that's it" I groaned lustily. We'd had anal sex possibly a half dozen times in our 20+ years together but it still looked like a virgin asshole. Tight and pink. I really wanted to fuck her there, but reality prevailed over fantasy and I knew I wouldn't be trying that tonight. But that didn't mean I couldn't have a little fun.

"Stick your finger in your ass" I told her, "I wanna see you finger your asshole while I cum on you"

She placed one finger tentatively into her hole but she didn't go in far. I've seen her go in a lot deeper before, and give herself a good fingering. Sure, it only happened one time but it was hot and I wanted to see it again. "Deeper!" I said, as I jerked my cock harder and faster. I was ready to cum. Her finger pushed a little deeper but she did it so gingerly she was clearly not 'fingering herself' by any stretch of my dark imagination.

"I'm ready to cum now," I told her "where do you want it?"

"Anywhere you like honey." 

(Okay, she clearly had no sense of where I was going with this)

"Tell me where you want it!!" I repeated - more gruffly.

"On my ass, cum all over my ass" she said, taking the hint. But I wanted more.

"I'm gonna cum in your asshole" I told her, "all over it. I'm gonna fill it up cos there's a lot coming"

She said nothing but pulled her cheeks wider to expose her rosebud. Except it was still pretty tight. I wasn't looking for a gape (personally that does nothing for me) but I was looking for something more relaxed. I realised she thought I was going to stick my dick in her ass...

"Don't worry, I'm not going to stick my cock into that tight little asshole of yours" I said, "but I am gonna fill it with a puddle of cum." That seemed to calm her, I saw her sphincter visibly relax. "Now tell me where you want it!" I continued.

"In my asshole" she replied, "all over my dirty asshole!" 

And so I did, and it was quite a puddle. I surprised myself. It filled her asshole and her ass crack and when she collapsed down on the bed it became quite a sticky mess. Which she loves, when she's in the mood. "Omigod!" she laughed, as she grabbed a huge wad of tissues to clean herself up "you came a lot". Indeed I had, since I needed a few tissues myself.

I'm still no closer to learning if my wife has submissive tendencies but I'm clearly no Christian Grey - and neither is she Anastasia Steele. I guess we'll have to work it out some other way.

---~o0o~---

This post has also been submitted to Masturbation Monday - so was edited for length.
Believe it or not but a longer version exists! 
I will publish that on Wednesday Thursday because I'm interested in hearing readers feedback on my long rambling posts. 

click here for more about 'Masturbation Monday' (much more!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome comments but hate SPAM. If you are a spammer we will not only delete you but actively report you as well.
We encourage frank robust discussion on all subjects within our blog but NO hate speech will be allowed. Again, we will actively report this.

Thanksgiving Sex