Tuesday, April 4, 2017

TMI Tuesday – April 4, 2017 ~ Tell It Like It Is

I didn't realize what was wrong with this picture until this post was published

Elaborate on each in greater than 20 words but no more than 100 words.

1. Sex is _____ .
~ Essential to my mental wellbeing. This does not mean I'm a sex addict, I just need some intimacy with the one I love. Having sex with someone else is not the same, which is what stops me sleeping with other women.
Update (copied & pasted from Sweeten Dirty): Sex is many things. It is always intimate, but depending on the mood it can be gentle or rough, long or quick, steady or varied. Sex is something that I don’t seem to get enough of. Never have, and I am starting to wonder if I ever will.

2. Love is _____ .
~ What binds a relationship together (partner, child, family, et al). It is not always forever and not always reciprocated, but if you love someone you can't help it - you love them regardless. (But just because you love someone doesn't mean you have to be with them/be with them forever.)

3. Money is _____ .
~ Something that gives you the freedom to do things you want to do, because our society uses money as the token for the exchange of goods and services. Money does not bring happiness - I have seen happy poor people and unhappy rich people. And vice versa.

4. Power is _____ .
~ An aphrodisiac, in the sense that people are highly attracted to it (not just sexually). Like money it is a commodity that makes things happen in society. And like money it can be fleeting - one day you have it, the next day it is gone.
Update (also copied & pasted from Sweeten Dirty because it made me laugh): Power is a nice rumbly vibrator to help guide my orgasm into existence. The more speeds the better, as I always tend to use the most powerful setting.

5. Life is _____ .
~ Like a box of chocolates. A rollercoaster. A river that continues on to the sea. Life is what you do when the TV is off or the WiFi is out. Life is over sooner than you think - so enjoy your life with the people you love because they may be gone suddenly.

Bonus: Food is _____ .
~ What gives you the fuel your body needs to live your life. Or so it should be - I tend to overeat. If I'm busy I'm not hungry, but if I'm not busy I feel hungry - and if I'm hungry I will eat until I'm not hungry. I enjoy a good meal but I'm not a 'foodie'.

Double Bonus: You missed Saturday's The Talky Bit After Sex and Sunday's Possibly the most WTF moment in my marriage...

Triple Bonus: If you don't remember this song you're not as old as me!


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!

Happy TMI Tuesday!

4 comments:

  1. I completely agree to your responses on life and love. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      (I probably need a Mulligan on Q1)

      Delete
  2. I just had to come back and see the update, hehe ;P

    ReplyDelete

We welcome comments but hate SPAM. If you are a spammer we will not only delete you but actively report you as well.
We encourage frank robust discussion on all subjects within our blog but NO hate speech will be allowed. Again, we will actively report this.

The Waffle Story