Friday, May 19, 2017

A Toothed Blowjob

This is not one of my old posts, but one by Pervertically Virtuous
In the process of recovering my own old posts via email I discovered some of hers. Like me, her old accounts have been terminated, and she seems to have disappeared from the internet. This is a damn shame since I consider her one of the best sex bloggers I've ever had the chance to read and follow. I'm reposting her old posts as a historical archive, and if she ever returns to blogging I'm happy to hand them back to her.
To be clear: the copyright on this work is hers, and remains with her - I didn't write it and I make no claim to it. 

(FYI: all links in this post are good)

Pervertically Virtuous posted: " All in all, the Gay Sex Charity adventure with Shy Boy turned out to be fairly disappointing. His shyness, his lack of any sort of initiative, and the failure to get his ass fucked for any meaningful period of time left both me and slave-boy feeling s"

recovered post by Pervertically Virtuous

A Toothed Blowjob

by Pervertically Virtuous

That's not me, but you get the idea ;-)











All in all, the Gay Sex Charity adventure with Shy Boy turned out to be fairly disappointing. His shyness, his lack of any sort of initiative, and the failure to get his ass fucked for any meaningful period of time left both me and slave-boy feeling somewhat frustrated.
We lay in bed talking through the scene. It was only 1 AM and I was all wound up. It was only the 2nd day of my period and I was still bleeding a bit too much to take a cock vaginally without making a total mess, but with all the pretty visuals I had been getting and all the molesting little touches I had been providing to both boys up until a few minutes before, clearly something had to give.
"I know what I'll do!" I exclaimed as I thought of a compromise. "I'm going to give you a blowjob," I said with a disturbing note of mirth in my voice.
"A 'bad' blowjob" slave-boy replied. He knew exactly what he was in for – a toothed, chewing blowjob. A warm objectified feeling came over him: He was going to suffer for me, with very little prospect of orgasming himself. He knew that - had things gotten to that point - I would have probably let him come inside Shy Boy while jerking him off and I would've finished off an orgasm of my own. But that possibility was gone and I now simply needed some relief.
I gently chewed on his semi-rigid cock until it started to swell and then I started moving my teeth up and down his shaft. He screamed in pain. His pain was my pleasure and I started rubbing my pussy vigorously. But, to my displeasure, the pain was causing him to start losing hardness. So I gave his nipples some friendly attention. So much attention, in fact, that he couldn't help but hump my toothed orifice, scraping his sensitive skin against my incisors. By this time, he had given himself over completely to the slut in him, so he started tweaking and pulling his own nipples while making slutty noises in order to stay hard for me.
The thought of him causing himself pain for my pleasure was so enjoyable and I came in no time. Slave-boy, of course, was nowhere close. I got one more orgasm out of his poor suffering cock and that was the end of that night.
Similar/Related posts:
A Lazy Sadistic Orgasm
Charity Gay Sex 
Pervertically Virtuous | May 19, 2013 at 10:00 am | Tags: bdsm, blowjob, D/s, desire, orgasm, pain, slave | Categories: Sex Stories 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome comments but hate SPAM. If you are a spammer we will not only delete you but actively report you as well.
We encourage frank robust discussion on all subjects within our blog but NO hate speech will be allowed. Again, we will actively report this.

So much Booty in one little video!