Saturday, May 20, 2017

Just a Simple Strap-On Ass Fucking

This is not one of my old posts, but one by Pervertically Virtuous
In the process of recovering my own old posts via email I discovered some of hers. Like me, her old accounts have been terminated, and she seems to have disappeared from the internet. This is a damn shame since I consider her one of the best sex bloggers I've ever had the chance to read and follow. I'm reposting her old posts as a historical archive, and if she ever returns to blogging I'm happy to hand them back to her. 
To be clear: the copyright on this work is hers, and remains with her - I didn't write it and I make no claim to it. 
(FYI: all links in this post are good)

Pervertically Virtuous posted: "The night after our fizzled scene with Shy Boy (see Charity Gay Sex) was going to be my last night with slave-boy before my weekend trip to NYC. With all the travel, slave-boy's work schedule, and my period woes (see Period Woes, Celebrity Sex Tapes, and "

recovered post by Pervertically Virtuous

Just a Simple Strap-On Ass Fucking

by Pervertically Virtuous
The night after our fizzled scene with Shy Boy (see Charity Gay Sex) was going to be my last night with slave-boy before my weekend trip to NYC. With all the travel, slave-boy's work schedule, and my period woes (see Period Woes, Celebrity Sex Tapes, and OTK), we hadn't played much over the last 2 weeks and I was missing him.
I also really wanted him. The image of him being dominant with Shy Boy the night before was still fresh in my mind. I rarely have a chance to see slave-boy as a man, as the aggressor, as the one taking initiative, and when I do, I am reminded of just how sexy and good-looking he is. I wanted him.
So when he came home from work around midnight, I granted him the privilege of sleeping next to me. I locked the collar to the chain next to the bed and got on top of him. Then, probably for the first time in months, I started kissing him. Slowly, tenderly, lovingly. I couldn't remember the last time I'd kissed him. I kiss his wounds, his body, his cock, but rarely his lips. He later said he almost didn't know what to do! But I was enjoying tasting him...
He didn't know whether it was going to be just a quick tease or whether I was going somewhere with it. And for a short while, neither did I. I wanted to fuck him, to have sex with him somehow, but I was still too bloody to have him inside me. And then it occurred to me that there were no obstacles to me being inside him. Yes, that was exactly what I wanted to do: After all that anal teasing the night before, I needed to fuck his ass. It was going to be a light session, no breathplay, no gags, no serious restraints, just a good ol' strapon ass fucking.
"I haven't fucked your ass in so long" I breathed into his ear.
He didn't need to hear anything else. He had assumed I wanted him doggy style so he offered up his collar so I could unlock it.
"No, just like this," I stopped him. "I want to look at you while I fuck you. Get your cuffs."
He reached over the side of the bed and, after some fumbling, came up with the bondage mitts instead. He grinned lopsidedly and asked if those were OK. Yes, of course they were. I strapped him into the black leather mitts and attached those to the ropes on each side of the bed, but left his legs free. I put on my harness and attached the smaller of the two available dildos (since it'd been a while): a very comfortable, flexible silicone, silver dildo. I propped his lower back up with a couple of pillows, poured copious amounts of lube on my glittery cock and his ass, and slid the dildo in slowly and carefully.
It soon became obvious that this care was unnecessary! That strapon is not very big and he was so eager to take it, that in less than a minute he greedily swallowed it all and was moaning and drooling like a total slut. I alternated between twisting his nipples, jerking his cock, and slapping his cock and balls when he seemed to be having too much fun, all the while telling him what a dirty slut he was. He just kept saying "thank You Miss.. thank You Miss..".
I first had him fuck himself, hump my cock while I sat immobile. I then lifted his legs up in the air toward his chest and kept the fucking myself. It was really hot: his animalistic roars of pleasure, his hard cock bobbing up and down on his stomach, and my strapon going in and out - sometimes slowly, sometimes hard and fast... I edged him to orgasm a couple of times, but didn't let him come. He knows better than to come before I do.
I thought how I wanted to fuck his ass with the larger dildo, the thick black monster cock. I was too deep in the moment and too lazy to actually do the switch, but that thought brought me to the edge. I put my right hand underneath my harness and started rubbing, while I used my left hand to push him onto my cock. "Take my cock, you little slut. You are such an insatiable little whore. Always hungry for cock, aren't you?" "Yes, Miss, I'm your slut," he would grunt.
He later said I stared down at him with that "you little slut" twisted grin on my face while fingering myself through the harness, a look he'll never forget, inextricably connected as it is with amazing things happening to him.
Eventually I came, throaty and deep-voiced as I usually do, almost with a violent groan. I kept fucking him hard, pulling on his nipples, and jerking his cock more consistently. He was writhing in pleasure, not knowing whether I was going to make him come or mercilessly tease him and deny him the ultimate pleasure. I knew he wouldn't last long, and very soon he uttered his plea:
"May I come, Miss?"
I thought about saying no, but he hadn't come in 2 weeks and wasn't going to for at least a few more days, and I decided to be merciful.
"Yes, you may. Come for me, my boy."
Cum started spurting out of his cock and covered his stomach in thick white blobs. I kept fucking and stroking him all through his orgasm.
He says there is nothing like an orgasm while being assfucked. That, of course, non-anal orgasms can be quite fulfilling on their own, but there is this whole new dimension of subjected-ness to being fucked like a slut and forcefully brought to orgasm. I wonder if this is different for men, since that is the only way they can get penetrated...?
As he lay there, spent, helpless, grateful, with my dildo still in his ass, I felt a tingle in my pussy announcing the potential for a second orgasm. Holding his slowly retreating cock, and only gently pushing no more than an inch of the dildo in and out of his ass, I quickly rubbed myself to another climax.
Only then did I remove the silicon cock, and fed him little handfuls of his copious load at a time. He remarked that he tasted a lot sweeter than Shy Boy the night before...
God, I love pegging men.
Related posts:
Charity Gay Sex
Period Woes, Celebrity Sex Tapes, and OTK
A Lazy Sadistic Orgasm
Pervertically Virtuous | May 20, 2013 at 10:28 am | Tags: anal sex, bondage, horny, orgasm, sex stories, slave, strapon, tease and denial | Categories: BDSM, Sex Stories |

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome comments but hate SPAM. If you are a spammer we will not only delete you but actively report you as well.
We encourage frank robust discussion on all subjects within our blog but NO hate speech will be allowed. Again, we will actively report this.

What is @missvage doing here?