Wednesday, May 10, 2017

MM: Another Wednesday Wank

May is Masturbation Month (MM), which gives me a great opportunity to recycle some of my old posts! 
Like this one, from June 23, 2016....


'Wednesday Wank' has the alliteration but a more accurate title would be 'Mutual Masturbation'. It went down like this:

My wife reminded me on Tuesday* night (just before she went out for a business dinner) that tomorrow was Wednesday ie Sex Night so I should 'save' myself for then ie don't masturbate while I'm out. I asked her how her cystitis was (fearing a repeat of No Sex Saturday) but she said she should be fine since she'd given up on the herbal pills and resumed antibiotics that day. "You may not be able to stick it in," she giggled "but we should manage something".

And then she grabbed my dick for good measure, as she left.

Spoiler: this happened late last night

My wife went out again last night, this time for dinner with her 'Wine Club' (yeah, I know - any excuse to drink wine with her friends. It seems more of a social group/wine wank than anything more) followed by a meeting at a bar with some other people. She didn't know I knew about the latter, but let's not get into that - suffice to say I knew it was going to be a late one for her.

In the back of my mind I suspected Wednesday Sex wasn't going to happen. Ordinarily her coming home tipsy/drunk would mean she was horny, but I knew she'd had a late night the night before and had then got up early for a breakfast meeting on Wednesday - so I figured she would be too tired for sex. It's happened before.

But not last night (Wednesday).

She came in at midnight, buzzing with excitement. Obviously she'd had a really great time and gave me all the gossip. It was the same ol' same ol' (imagine a sports fanatic telling you about a team you don't know and why they're just so great) but I listened nonetheless. She babbled a lot, but the tidbits I gleaned (that were relevant to me) were that some of the women in the group that night were former members of her BNG but had quit because they were sick of all the guys hitting on them. And then some of the other women in the group who were still in BNG said they'd been hit on too. One of them said they'd been hit on big time, and another said she'd actually been groomed to the point of being ready to leave her husband - for a guy she only realised at the eleventh hour was just wanting a fuck buddy. And most of these BNG guys were married!

Basically my wife seemed to have finally agreed with everything I had tried to point out previously about these rich moneyed douchebags (when she first started mixing with them three years earlier) but her being her she had to learn it for herself. I didn't say 'I told you so' but I did ask:

"So which ones have been hitting on you?"

There was a momentary pause -only a nanosecond but I saw it- and then she replied:

"None of them {guilty throat swallow} I've learnt I need to be clear from the start that I'm married and not interested. I always mention you early on in the conversation, and I always talk you up. I let them know I'm married and not up for any fooling around. And I told the other girls tonight they need to do the same because men are bastards and always on the make. They're all just looking for their next fuck"

As I said, my wife was tipsy and clearly fired up after talking to the other girls. Apparently they all thought I was The.Best.Guy.Ever. and that my wife was Very.Lucky.To.Have.A.Guy.Like.Me.  Cool, I'll take it, but I'm well aware that my wife does talk me up so of course they think that way. I didn't bother to ask my wife why/when she'd 'learned' she needed to let guys know she was married, since I saw no upside in it, and so I certainly didn't inform her that all those BNG guys who want to fuck her (I'm sure they have some sort of pool going whenever a new woman joins BNG) just look at me as she talks me up and think "That guy? I'm half his size and twice as fit - if you like fucking him you're gonna LOVE IT when I get you in bed"

But I digress, we were talking about Wednesday Sex. (For the record there were also a bunch of guys in this wine/dinner/bar party but we haven't got time to get into that; but there is one good story I'll tell you later - spoiler: sex for cash)

So we get to bed and I kiss her on the neck and nibble behind her ear, and then I play with her boobs, and then I'm going down, and then I'm eating her out, and then she's going crazy, and then she cums, hard. I can't fuck her because she's still sore from the cystitus so I sit in bed next to her and start jacking my cock. The combination of her strong orgasm mixed with the buzz she still had going from her night out has kinda tipped her over the edge a little and she starts writhing around, touching herself, as she stares at my cock. She tells me she loves watching me jerk off and that she loves my big balls and then she starts licking my cock in little cat-like flicks as she fingers herself.

Then she's swallowing my dick, then jacking it into her mouth, and then tonguing my balls... and the whole time she's moaning and writhing and talking dirty but not super-dirty just dirty. I'm close to cumming but I can't quite get there because she keeps changing what she's doing just as I get close, so finally I grab her head and hold her face to my balls (since she'd just been going on and on about them) and I tell her to stay there and lick them, which she does as I jack my cock which is now rock hard, fat, and throbbing.

"mmmmmm, oh, god, your cock is sooo hot against my face, mmmmm" she babbles, as she licks me.

I'm ready to cum so I push her back and kneel above her, jerking my cock for the final act. She's thrashing around on the bed, playing with her tits and her pussy at the same time. I sense she has another orgasm waiting so I move down and position myself between her legs. My balls bounce on her pussy as I punish myself and she joins in, slapping her wet cunt mercilessly. I start grunting, she starts moaning, and then I'm spraying hot jism all over her.

"god, yes, yessss, mmmm," she purrs "that feels soooo good, so hot and sticky against my skin, I love it!"

I slept well last night, roll on The Weekend Sex!

(*originally posted June 23, 2016)

---~o0o~---

This post has also been submitted to Masturbation Monday

click here for more about 'Masturbation Monday' (much more!)

2 comments:

We welcome comments but hate SPAM. If you are a spammer we will not only delete you but actively report you as well.
We encourage frank robust discussion on all subjects within our blog but NO hate speech will be allowed. Again, we will actively report this.

Remembering an Ex on Fetish Friday