|Miss May 1955, Marguerite Empey © Playboy.com|
1. Today is Couple Appreciation Day. What do you most appreciate about being a couple (consider current or past relationships)
2. It is also Global Love Day. How can you or how will you extend love today?
3. May 1 is loyalty day as well - originally it had to do with patriotism in the United States. That meaning aside, in what ways are you loyal?
4. So it seems today is also Phone In Sick day. When is the last time you phoned in sick? Where you really sick? How did you spend the “sick” day?
5. May 1, 1840 the world’s first adhesive postage stamp was issued in the United Kingdom. Who would you like to see on a postage stamp?
Bonus: How was your first day of May?
Double Bonus: Did you miss last week's "Smack it!" she begged, "spank my ass!"?
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!