Tuesday, May 30, 2017

TMI Tuesday: May 30, 2017 ~ Important Questions

1. If you are on Facebook, when was the last time you had to “unfriend” someone and why?
~ I no longer 'unfriend' people anymore, I just use the settings to ignore them now. Some people post way too much! Usually when I unfriend someone (or reset them to 'ignore') it's because they reacted badly to something I posted and I can't be bothered dealing with them anymore. If you don't get my humor (anymore) or are a huuuge dick then bye bye fuck off. 

I've never dressed in drag, ever. Not even in
High School when everyone else did, for a joke.
2. What are you addicted to?
~ probably sex? I don't think I am but I seem to crave it all the time - ALL the time!! Maybe I only crave it because I'm not getting it? Maybe if my wife said "Anytime Mister, whenever you want it..." I'd be like "Yippee!!" for a week but then a week later I'd be 'not now thanks, I'm a bit tired'???

3. What are the first 3 things you do every morning?
~ Get up (because once I'm awake I'm awake and I can't lie there and fall asleep again), have coffee, watch breakfast TV.

4. How lucky are you and why?
~ Given that I am in my early fifties and debt free, and I get to travel the country or the world at my leisure I guess I have it pretty lucky. I should point out I came from a family with not much money and I worked hard from an early age. I also bought property before the boom and married a woman just like me (came from a family with not much money and worked hard from an early age) who sold her business for millions.

5. What is one thing you’re embarrassed to admit you want to try?
~ I honestly can't think of anything I'd be embarrassed about. Now if you'd asked "What is one thing you’re scared to admit you want to try?" I would say "a 3way with my wife's sister" because there's no safe way to suggest that, is there?

Bonus: Are you proud of what you are doing?
~ Well, I spent 5 hours cleaning out my storage locker today, so I'm proud of that. Not that I actually got rid of anything, I just repacked it and made more room for some more stuff. It's the size of a two car garage so I guess I'm getting close to becoming a hoarder. Because some of that stuff dates back to the 80s. {oh dear!}

Double Bonus: you missed this on the weekend (Saturday Morning Sex Disaster) and yesterday I had another attempt at writing erotic fiction (Spring Fantasy)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!

Happy TMI Tuesday!

8 comments:

  1. Haha love your thoughts on sex 'addiction'.
    No there definitely is no way to ask your wife if she would like a three way with her sister!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be honest, I wouldn't want to now. She's still very attractive physically but I don't think I could deal with what goes on in her head. Not that she's crazy - she has a heart of gold - let's just say we think differently on almost everything.
      Mind you, they do say opposites attract... I know it would make for some awesome sex!

      Delete
  2. I may have a sex addiction too, though I also wouldn't know, since I am not getting any.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly!
      I'm still waiting for the phone app that I can plug into my dick and connect with all the other sex bloggers around the world who aren't getting any.
      (You know damn well someone's working on making it a reality)

      Delete
  3. I have kept every single '80s item of mine in an effort to relive my childhood. I'm what they call a nostalgia freak

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ditto - my problem is that even though the clothes are coming back I can't fit them now!

      Delete
  4. Wow - I cant think what it would be like with so much money - Its really great though that the pair of you had to work hard for it - it surly means you appreciate it more. I once carried out a great property deal that would have made me relatively rich but was conned out of my share by a bastard ex. Hey-Ho ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It means we live in a nice house and travel a lot. The 'problem' is that when my wife sold her business she put all the money in a Trust, which I have no part of. Apparently that Trust was started when she started the business. It occurred to me last night that if she leaves me I am screwed because all 'our' money is legally 'her' money and it's been 'owned' by her Trust for almost two decades. 'Legal' because of the time passed without me objecting - or so a lawyer told me.

      Delete

We welcome comments but hate SPAM. If you are a spammer we will not only delete you but actively report you as well.
We encourage frank robust discussion on all subjects within our blog but NO hate speech will be allowed. Again, we will actively report this.