Tuesday, May 9, 2017

TMI Tuesday: May 9, 2017 ~ Life, dating, body & more

This is the 'safe' image - scroll down (or don't) for the NSFW one

1. What period of your life was the happiest? Why?
~ My twenties I suppose, back when I was Young, Dumb, and full of... Carefree, and Getting Laid A Lot.

2. True or False. If you want a successful date, take charge – take the lead. Why?
~ It's true IMO. If you ask someone out you are asking them out, so you're running the show. Sure, we've progressed further than Caveman clubs Cavewoman over head and drags her back to his cave, but most women generally want the guy to take the lead - feminism be damned! The problems come when the relationship has progressed beyond those first dates. At this point you need to switch gears and start doing things you know she would like because by this point she's testing you to see how much you've been paying attention and how well you know what she's about.
You know you're a couple when you have conversations that go like this:
"What shall we do tonight/this weekend?"
"I don't know. What would you like to do?"
"I don't know. What do you feel like doing?"
"I don't know..."

3. True or false: Males are aggressive and assertive, and women are nurturing. Explain your answer.
~ False. I can be aggressive and assertive, and I can also be nurturing. My wife is always telling me I'm too sensitive and care about stupid stuff. Yeah - like her, our daughter, our dog, and our friends and family - that 'stupid stuff'. Other women have told me I'm very sensitive, caring, and intuitive.

4. Is your body keeping you from a good sex life? How so?
~ Yes - my wife does not find me physically attractive. Unfortunately I did not figure this out until it was too late (because she never articulated it). Then I looked at all the guys she would gravitate to at parties and events - that's when I clicked. Since I've always been attracted to the person inside the body I'd always presumed it was the same for everyone: once you find your true love it doesn't matter how big or small they are? Or am I a romantic fantasist?

This was the pic I was originally placing up top. But then I figured it might be a bit much for some people. I think it's cool.
I presume this guy doesn't take steroids because I heard if you do your dick shrivels to nothing and you can't get hard.
Personally I don't find this female body type that appealing, but I did once have mind-blowing sex with a physically strong
(ie stronger than me) woman. I got a taste of what it feels like to be flipped over, manhandled, and taken roughly! (No pegging!)

5. Smiles. Do you have a sexy smile that is different from your regular smile. Post a pic of your sexy smile or describe it for us?
~ I do. I have dimples that only appear when my face lights up in a beaming smile. Women love it when they can raise a smile out of me. It was something they responded to very well.

Bonus: May is Masturbation Month. Which of these is your best benefit from masturbating:
a. helps you to relax and/or fall asleep
b. boosts self-esteem
c. combats erectile dysfunction

d. helps you know what feels good so you can tell your sex partner
~ It does not add to my self esteem, in fact it makes it worse. I did not imagine at this age (and after being married so long) that I would be forced to find my own sexual pleasure. This is why older men cheat IMO. Or see prostitutes. We just want some physical affection, which we conflate with sexual intimacy (see this post).
I was unaware until recently that it combats erectile dysfunction (and I'm still not convinced of the 'science') but that seems as good an excuse as any. It might combat low self esteem (due to having to masturbate) at least!

Double Bonus: For my take on Masturbation Month click here. Make a comment and I might win a Pulse Duo III !! Too late, someone else won and it wasn't me. Which makes me a loser, baby. So why don't you kill me?

Triple Bonus: this was a hot sexual encounter (mutual masturbation) that sadly hasn't been repeated since.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!

Happy TMI Tuesday!

6 comments:

  1. dimples are great - physically its the smile for me that i find attractive with a guy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have nice eyes too - big lashes! ;)

      Delete
  2. Great answers and even better as I found your blog for the first time. Thanks for commenting on my post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love dimples. I would love to see your dimply smile! :)

    ReplyDelete

We welcome comments but hate SPAM. If you are a spammer we will not only delete you but actively report you as well.
We encourage frank robust discussion on all subjects within our blog but NO hate speech will be allowed. Again, we will actively report this.