Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Sex in a tent ~ Part 2 (the sex part)

In Part 1 I had all the same blog tags as this one, but I included none of the details. I also said we only had sex twice on vacation, but I forgot about the third time. Maybe I didn't really forget it, I just cast it from my mind since it was so awful. It happened on the last night of my wife's 'retreat' with my wife's BNG buddies, when we all came back to the 'Eco Lodge' quite drunk after a visit to a local 'club'.

this photo could have been taken in our tent...
We didn't have sex until Day 2 and Day 3 of the vacation, because Day 1 was really just us arriving early evening at our Eco Lodge i.e. a 'luxury' tent. By the time we'd got unpacked, got changed, bicycled into the local town, had dinner, bicycled 'home... well, we were both exhausted and in no mood for sex. Call us old but we were too tired! Besides, it was after midnight according to our body clocks.

On Day 2 I realized her BNG buddies were coming on Day 4 so my opportunities for vacation sex were diminishing. We'd been out all morning hiring scooters and having lunch and mooching around the town before we popped 'home' mid afternoon to get our swimsuits and head out to the beach. Unfortunately (at least that's how she would describe it, I'm sure) my wife can't take off her clothes in front of me without me getting aroused and wanting sex. And today was no different.

She thinks I'm a complete horndog but in my defense I think she's beautiful and I desire her physically. If you saw her too you'd agree. Besides if she wan't so stingy with the sex I might not be so pent up all the time! (That's a LOL if you didn't get it). Luckily my wife was bored so she accepted my request to eat her out - she lay herself down on the bed, with her legs apart.

My wife doesn't want too much foreplay. That doesn't mean she's easily aroused, it just means she finds my beard ticklish or scratchy (depending on her mood) and doesn't want me kissing her neck or breasts for too long. She prefers I get my tongue on her clit pronto. In my defense I'd hardly call it a beard and I only got it when I turned fifty a few years back and we lived in NYC for a month. I'd forgotten my razor and it just kinda grew and all the Brooklyn hipsters were wearing it that way and my wife said it made me look younger (which reflected well on her) so she told me to keep it.

I've offered to resume shaving plenty of times, since I'd rather kiss her neck and suck on her boobies but she always says no. Her girlfriends say I look good (#GeorgeClooney) (#YouNeedGlassesLady) so it has remained. But I digress.

So she's lying there languidly as I'm kissing and licking and nibbling and munching away on her pussy. She smells and tastes fantastic. Then she grabs my head and pulls me in deeper and harder; and then she cums. When she finally releases me I pop my head up - she says nothing but gives me a sly grin that indicates her climax was better than expected. I done good!

You know how it is ladies: you're not really in the mood, kinda ambivalent abut it, but you agree to sex anyway, and then out of nowhere a rather nice orgasm sneaks up on you and gives you an unexpected wallop around the head. It's the reason therapists and relationship experts often recommend to women who say they have low libidos that they should 'just do it' (unless there are other reasons like medical or trauma) to get back in the swing of things. It falls under 'Use it or Lose it' doctrine.

So it's my turn now, which means I pull up beside her on the bed and start jacking off. She starts playing with my balls, then wanking my cock, then licking my cock, then swallowing my cock. She starts jerking me off and tonguing my balls at the same time and it's not long before I'm ready to cum.  I want to fuck her but she says I can't because her period is due.

I push her over onto her back and straddle her tits, my balls resting just below her cleavage. She starts squeezing her boobs and playing with her nipples; which send me over the deep end. Mashing my hot balls into her warm breasts I jack my cock with a tight grip and suddenly I'm cumming, with jism jumping. It's a great release and my wife seems pleased with the load I've ejaculated.

I roll over and we both take a long nap.

Day 3 is pretty much the same as day 2 except we got back to the tent later in the afternoon. We'd spent a day on the beach in the sun so when we got back to the tent we were hot and stripped off down to our underwear. Which made me horny so sex ensued. It was the same as the day before except this time I finished by making her kneel on a pillow on the floor beside the bed and jacking off into her mouth. She had her hands cupping her boobs, holding them up to my balls, and they felt warm and great. This good bit came (lest we forget) after the bad bit I mentioned in Part 1.

When I came I pushed my dick into her mouth and she sucked it all out of me. I wanted my dick in her mouth because I wanted that feeling of penetration, and this was the closest to it. Her period still hadn't arrived but she still wasn't going to let me fuck her, so it had to do. I actually wanted to grab her head with both hands and face fuck her but it seemed a little rough for that time of day and besides, she also seemed keen to kinda have me explode in her mouth as she blew me. She was gobbing me down her throat quite hard and fast so I let her have it her way.

Imagine this, but in a tent
And that was the end of our vacation sex because two of the BNG boys arrived later that night and the rest of them arrived the following morning, Day 4. Our tents were all within earshot of each other and I had no desire to unleash their inner frat boy by having sex with my wife, knowing they would hear it. I will admit however that over the following days, left alone and to my own devices while they disappeared all day for their 'learnings', my mind did wander.

I was so horny (this happens when my wife's period is due, it's those damn hormones of hers affecting mine) I started imagining my wife coming 'home' drunk with the guys and one thing leading to another. 'Another' being all the guys lined up and my wife blowing each one of them. This is not a fantasy of mine so I can only chalk it up to my blue balls and a desperate need for release.

It also represents my desire to know how good my wife's oral skills are. As I have noted on this blog before, she has great oral skills - it feels fantastic when I'm in her mouth, but I can never cum just by her blowing me. I always need to do the last bit myself i.e. jacking my cock until I ejaculate. Ditto for her hand jobs - she gets me to the peak but can't quite push me over the edge. So is it me, or are other men like that?

There was only one way to find out, and I had eight guys on site who could make a great sample group for my study. How many could/would cum in her hand, how many could/would cum in her mouth? Should I ask them to choose between 'hand' or 'mouth' or give them two rounds, one for each method?

Ha! There was no way this was going to happen because there was no upside for me. God forbid I unleash her inner slut, and god forbid she discover that a bigger cock than mine really does provide a lot more pleasure. Besides, those guys would all be so excited to finally have her of course they'd cum quickly via her hand or oral skills. It wouldn't be a scientific study at all, the results would be corrupted.

So as I mentioned, we didn't have sex again until the last night of the 'retreat'. They'd graciously allowed me to join them for dinner and drinks, and then we all went to that 'club' after that. It was really just a bar with a DJ and four flashing colored lights. The drinks were watered down but they were so cheap it didn't matter. We slammed them back and at midnight we moved to another 'club' (which again was really just a bar). We did shots there, and then some of the guys wanted to go to a third place, which turned out to be two doors down from where we already were.

At this point two of the guys decided they wanted to go 'home', back to the tents. Their wives and kids were joining them in the morning for a few additional days R&R (not at the Eco-Lodge of course, no they'd been smart enough to book themselves into the Resort) and they didn't want to be too hung over. I thought this was a good opportunity to go as well, since I wanted Anniversary Sex with my wife. Yes, she may have forgotten it but I hadn't!

So we're back in the tent, and the other two guys are in theirs, three tents down the line. I figure that's safe enough, and make my move. My wife responds, and sex ensues. The action is pretty much the same as Day 2 & 3 accept this time we're both liquored up and it's a little more dirty. My wife cums twice and when it's my turn she gets up on all fours and tells me to fill her ass crack with my jizz.

So I'm standing behind her, jacking my cock, but I just can't get there. Finally I think 'fuck it!', grab her hips, and push my dick slowly into her tight wet pussy. She's wet but really tight so I proceed slowly, building up to a steady rhythm. So I'm pumping away as she loosens up and it feels fantastic  but nothing's happening. She's on her elbows now, head down, and grunting with every thrust I give her, and I start to second guess myself.

Is that a grunt of pleasure or a grunt of 'Oh God, when is he going to finish'?

And then I remind myself of how many times on this vacation she's said I can't fuck her and yet here I am fucking her. I decide to pull out, and lay down on the bed. I jack my cock and she starts tonguing my balls, swirling her tongue all around. I moan and tell her how good it feels and she groans and tells me how much she loves licking my balls. Without warning she pushes up on my thighs and pokes her tongue into my asshole. She starts rimming me and it sends an electric jolt right through my body.

This is usually enough to make me cum but for some reason not tonight. Maybe it's the alcohol but we've been fucking around for an hour and although I've peaked several times I've never cum. My cock is fat thick and throbbing and my wife is humming as she tongues my asshole yet still I can't ejaculate. Is this E.D.? How can it be Erectile Dysfunction when I have a massive erection? Whiskey Dick doesn't make you rock hard, it makes you floppy, so what's up?

Hand on my heart, as I write this I can't remember how it finished. I recall telling her to stop, that it wasn't working, that it was my fault not hers, and I remember her crawling up and falling asleep beside me. I can't recall if I came by myself (I know I continued jacking off for a while) or just fell asleep as well. I do recall waking up naked the next morning, but that's about it.

At the risk of sounding like a cliche this doesn't normally happen to me. Sure, we were both drunk but not wildly so. Alcohol may have been a factor but I think the real problem is my headspace. I'm always second guessing myself when we have sex now: does she really want it or is she just placating me, am I any good or is she just placating me (that scolding on Day 3 didn't help), is she doing this (talking dirty/rimming me) just to get me off quickly so it's over...

It's just one big serving of self-doubt soup now. Regular readers will know I considered myself good at cunnilingus (I love it) but maybe I've been imagining it the whole time. When I've written up the various accounts of our (infrequent) sexual activity I've always written it up in a positive fashion but maybe I'm deluding myself? Maybe she doesn't cum as often as I think I she does? Maybe she is faking it and I've been only too willing to believe she wasn't?

I've often said 'if she enjoys the sex when we do have sex, why aren't we having more of it?'  Maybe I've been answering my own question without realizing it: we aren't having lots of sex because she doesn't really enjoy it?

Sex should be fun, not a mindfuck.

"You used to be such a confident guy" said an old girlfriend once, when we had a one-off nostalgic lunch a few years ago, "what happened?"


2 comments:

  1. I really dig the way you are always saying how beautiful your wife is and how much you desire her - 25 years of marriage - wow. You are both very lucky ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm lucky she didn't ditch me when she had the chance, and she's lucky I've put up with all her shit for so long! :P

      Delete

We welcome comments but hate SPAM. If you are a spammer we will not only delete you but actively report you as well.
We encourage frank robust discussion on all subjects within our blog but NO hate speech will be allowed. Again, we will actively report this.

So much Booty in one little video!