1. Would you take a course in advanced sex positions? Why?
2. “Did you orgasm?”
Men: Do you ask your sex partners this? Women: Have you been asked this?
Men, why do you ask this question? Women, do you mind being asked this question?
3. “Was it good for you?”
Have you ever asked this question after having sex? Were you ever told “No, it was not good.” If yes, what did you do?
- she was talking to me like I was an idiot child
- after 20+ years together I know where the spot is, and I know that once you hit the spot you stay on it and don't move
- but I also have to breathe so I have to pull back sometimes or I'll suffocate (she clamps down hard, and smothers me when the pleasure takes over)
- I also don't want to drown in her juices so I have to pull back sometimes to swallow
4. When was the last time you had a simple, sexy “make out” session? Do you wish you had more purely “make out” sessions?
5. When is that last time you had a “quickie” – sex lasting 5 minutes or less? How often do you engage in “quickies”?
Bonus: Think about the person that is/was your favorite sex partner? Why were they your favorite?
~ My wife is my favorite sex partner but I do occasionally think wistfully of my ex-GF (you can see her here). We were mad for each other and tried a whole lot of stuff, and it was all so new and exciting back then. We were two young kids in a candy shop and we were stuffing our faces with everything on offer....
Double Bonus: Last week I was unable to complete the official questions for the official TMI Tuesday meme so I posted something else instead. But I have caught up, so you find last week's official TMI Tuesday questions answered here.
Happy TMI Tuesday!