Tuesday, June 13, 2017

TMI Tuesday: June 13, 2017 ~ Hey folks!


1. Would you take a course in advanced sex positions? Why?
~ I'd like to think I would, but I doubt my wife would join in. Maybe she would if the class was theoretical ("book learnin'!") and not 'practical'. I'm always open to improving my technique but my wife seems to be more about sticking to what works. I often watch people having passionate sex in unusual places in movies and think "I'd love to try that". Then I'm reminded that [a] it's a movie and that may not work in real life, and [b] if it does work in real life I'm gonna need a longer penis.

2. “Did you orgasm?”
Men: Do you ask your sex partners this? Women: Have you been asked this?
Men, why do you ask this question? Women, do you mind being asked this question?
~ I have asked a version of this before, and do so from time to time. I ask it because my wife does not get very vocal and sometimes it is not clear if she has. I am mindful that she does not always like being asked this question because it is confronting (although I always ask in a non-confronting way - if I can't manage that then I don't ask).  
I remember when my wife once asked me if I had cum, after I stopped fucking her. Yes, I had, and I was amazed that she had not realized I had, given that it was (for me) a very intense orgasm. And yet she hadn't felt a thing! It made me feel despondent, but I chalked it up to that she was so wet herself she hadn't noticed.

3. “Was it good for you?”
Have you ever asked this question after having sex? Were you ever told “No, it was not good.” If yes, what did you do?
~ Yes, I have asked a version of this before, and do so from time to time. Again, it is always done in a jocular or gentle manner. I want my wife to know that if she wants more we can do more. 
While my wife has never said “No, it was not good” we coincidentally had something similar happen last week. She was sitting on my face and I was eating her out and then she suddenly sat up and scolded me for not doing it right. I was quite taken aback by her tone. She asked why would I find the spot and then move from the spot, telling me that once she tells me I've found the spot I need to stay on the fucking spot! She then proceeded to ask me if I actually knew where the spot was.
This was very upsetting (to me) because:
  • she was talking to me like I was an idiot child 
  • after 20+ years together I know where the spot is, and I know that once you hit the spot you stay on it and don't move
  • but I also have to breathe so I have to pull back sometimes or I'll suffocate (she clamps down hard, and smothers me when the pleasure takes over)
  • I also don't want to drown in her juices so I have to pull back sometimes to swallow 
The situation was resolved by changing positions. She lay on her back and I continued.

4. When was the last time you had a simple, sexy “make out” session? Do you wish you had more purely “make out” sessions?
~ Not in a long time. Women always told me I was a great kisser but my wife prefers me to kiss her 'down there' not 'up here'. She seemingly prefers to skip the makeout sessions and get straight to the action.

5. When is that last time you had a “quickie” – sex lasting 5 minutes or less? How often do you engage in “quickies”?
~ Not often, in fact I can't recall the last one. My wife says she sometimes prefers a quickie but I suspect that's because she just wants me to get mine quickly so it's over (yes, I'm aware how awful that sounds). In reality quickies only work when she's already aroused and 'ready to go' - which only happens when she's been reading her dirty stories. Which she doesn't do any more. I do not enjoy having sex with my wife if it's not good for her also, so I feel compelled to bring her to orgasm first before 'getting mine'.

Bonus: Think about the person that is/was your favorite sex partner? Why were they your favorite?
~ My wife is my favorite sex partner but I do occasionally think wistfully of my ex-GF (you can see her here). We were mad for each other and tried a whole lot of stuff, and it was all so new and exciting back then. We were two young kids in a candy shop and we were stuffing our faces with everything on offer....

Double Bonus: Last week I was unable to complete the official questions for the official TMI Tuesday meme so I posted something else instead. But I have caught up, so you find last week's official TMI Tuesday questions answered here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!

Happy TMI Tuesday!

3 comments:

  1. I kinda understand a little what your wife meant when she said if you find the spot stick to it. I think we all get a little frustrated when you are heading in the right direction and there's a sudden left turn - even though you need to breath ;-) And you have got to think that at least she felt close enough to tell you about it. Not that i am sticking up for her as she could have been more sensitive in the way she told you. I hope you retaliated by telling her that to breath is to live!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I *also* know very well that when you hit that spot just keep hitting it and don't switch gears... and there have been plenty of times she's been giving me a hand job or a blow job and I'm sooooo close and then she stops and does something else... but I've never shouted at or belittled her about it.

      But yes, I know how frustrating it is. So I'll excuse her. This time. She better not make a habit of it.

      Delete
  2. What I left out of the Q3 anecdote (because of the awful mental image it creates) is that I'm asthmatic and I breathe through my mouth. So when someone sits on my face and clamps down they have the ability to suffocate me if they so choose. Maybe I should amend my answer to last week's TMI Tuesday Bonus Question "How do you think you'll die?"
    I guess the next question will be "did my wife do it on purpose or was it an accident?" - but I'll be dead so it will be up to you, my loyal blog readers, to tell CSI to swab my face and test for her DNA.
    Avenge me!!
    https://goo.gl/Lkw9qv

    ReplyDelete

We welcome comments but hate SPAM. If you are a spammer we will not only delete you but actively report you as well.
We encourage frank robust discussion on all subjects within our blog but NO hate speech will be allowed. Again, we will actively report this.

Friday, Oh God it's Friday