Join me as I go on a journey to discover what's happening in my life now that I'm on the wrong side of 50 (and attempt to keep sane by venting here, online). Hopefully I'm not just another stale pale white male ranting on the internet - but there are no guarantees!
WARNING: this blog contains a LOT of explicit sexual content, images, and discussion. Anyone under the age of 18 should NOT read this blog. Anyone married to me should NOT read this blog.
Tuesday, June 27, 2017
TMI Tuesday: June 27, 2017 ~ Life and Living
1. If happiness was a currency, what kind of work would make you rich?
~ Male stud for hire.
2. Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?
~ Settling. My options are limited. I'm stuck where I am.
3. If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?
~ I'd probably get a 'real' job a lot sooner, and settle down/partner up a lot quicker.
4. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?
~ Both. I like to do the right thing and I like to do things right.
5. If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?
~ Don't forget that you are a unique individual, but that everyone else has been through the same shit as you so don't worry about it or let it get you down.
Bonus: When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?
~ Possibly. I've learned in recent years to keep my ideas to myself and not share them until I can make them a reality.
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!