Tuesday, June 27, 2017

TMI Tuesday: June 27, 2017 ~ Life and Living

1. If happiness was a currency, what kind of work would make you rich?
~ Male stud for hire. 

2. Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?
~ Settling. My options are limited. I'm stuck where I am.

3. If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?
~ I'd probably get a 'real' job a lot sooner, and settle down/partner up a lot quicker. 

4. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?
~ Both. I like to do the right thing and I like to do things right.

5. If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?
~ Don't forget that you are a unique individual, but that everyone else has been through the same shit as you so don't worry about it or let it get you down.

Bonus: When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?
~ Possibly. I've learned in recent years to keep my ideas to myself and not share them until I can make them a reality. 

Double Bonus: Friday, Oh God it's Friday and Sex last Thursday AND Friday
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!

Happy TMI Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. Wow that is short and sweet for you.
    Love the bit about " we've all been through the same shit!"
    So true...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A bit long winded for a newborn since they have such tiny brains (and I'm not even sure if they'll understand) but oh well.

      Delete

We welcome comments but hate SPAM. If you are a spammer we will not only delete you but actively report you as well.
We encourage frank robust discussion on all subjects within our blog but NO hate speech will be allowed. Again, we will actively report this.