Monday, June 12, 2017

TMI Tuesday: June 6, 2017 ~ Getting to know you!

No, you're not going crazy - today IS Monday, not Tuesday. But last Tuesday I posted TMI Tuesday: June 6, 2017 ~ My Ex Girlfriend instead of the official TMI Tuesday for the week - because I was out of town (and without proper wifi). Which I am rectifying now, almost a week late. Tomorrow's official TMI Tuesday meme will be posted... tomorrow!

This photo is for May More, who likes redheads - although possibly a bit older than this wee lass?

1. Given the choice of anyone in the world, whom would you want as a dinner guest?
~ Barrack Obama. I'd like to ask him a few probing questions.

2. What would constitute a “perfect” day for you?
~ Wake up, eat some pussy, get a blow job. Have lunch. Do some work, have dinner. Get laid.
That makes me seem shallow, doesn't it? Yes, I do other things to keep myself entertained, but you asked what would constitute a perfect day. I'm sure every day wouldn't be a 'perfect' day, otherwise nothing would get done.

3. How much do you like your personality? (pick just one)
a. A lot.
b. A little.
c. It needs work.
d. I am annoying sometimes. <------ (so people say)
e. I am difficult, and people have told me so.

4. If you were able to live to the age of 90 and retain either the mind or body of a 30-year-old for the last 60 years of your life, which would you want?
~ Duh, that's easy. MY BODY! I was smart enough at 30. Honestly.

5. If you could wake up tomorrow having gained any ability, what would it be?
~ Being able to be invisible would be SO cool!

Bonus: How do you think you will die?
~ It's possible I will kill myself if I get a degenerative/terminal disease and the law wont allow euthanasia. The problem is that when these things hit, you may not then be able to take this course of action.

Double Bonus: Last week I tried my hand at erotic fiction for the Masturbation Monday meme [Spring Fantasy] and yesterday I posted Spring Fantasy - Part 2 Feel free to comment on either.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!

Happy TMI Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. Love the red head - bit young but everything else about her is just right, pale,freckled, blue eyes - well done and TY ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Finding one with freckles was the hardest part!
      She might be young but I bet she'd be great for a 3way - up for anything and you could order her about, telling her what to do to you and your man... :-)

      Delete

We welcome comments but hate SPAM. If you are a spammer we will not only delete you but actively report you as well.
We encourage frank robust discussion on all subjects within our blog but NO hate speech will be allowed. Again, we will actively report this.

Sinful Sunday #2