Thursday, June 8, 2017

You Only Get One Chance to Treat Me Badly

This is not one of my old posts, but one by Pervertically Virtuous
In the process of recovering my own old posts via email I discovered some of hers. Like me, her old accounts have been terminated, and she seems to have disappeared from the internet. This is a damn shame since I consider her one of the best sex bloggers I've ever had the chance to read and follow. I'm reposting her old posts as a historical archive, and if she ever returns to blogging I'm happy to hand them back to her.
To be clear: the copyright on this work is hers, and remains with her - I didn't write it and I make no claim to it. 

(FYI: all links in this post are working)

New post on Pervertically Virtuous

You Only Get One Chance to Treat Me Badly

by Pervertically Virtuous
If you read about my Almost Perfect MFM Threesome, you know that the threesome itself was absolutely mind-blowing.
[imaged added 2016, original lost]
The 'almost' part is due to what happened just after it ended: One of the guys involved, Rideshare, decided to delete all the photos of the encounter that he (and I) was in, without even letting me see them one last time, over me practically begging him not to with teary eyes, trying to grab the camera from his hands. I was pleading him to consider finding another solution (cut his face out of the pix, photoshop him beyond recognition, anything): That threesome was such an amazing experience - and some of the photos Apollo took were pretty good - that I really wanted to have a memory of them. But he was having none of it. And after he realized how upset I had gotten over it, started yelling at me that I can't always have what I want.
I didn't want to create even more of a scene that night - and the photos were already gone - so I calmed the situation down and the evening ended on a fairly pleasant, if somewhat awkward note.
The next day, though, I was torn.
Rideshare had been nothing but a total sweetheart up until that point. He was completely enthralled with me: marveling at my looks and crazy lifestyle every chance he got, texting me a lot, wanting to paint me, showing me around the lake, cooking me dinner, introducing me to everyone he knew, getting me little presents, insisting on paying for drinks... He had been very nice the entire week leading up to that moment.
But then this thing with the photographs happened, and that really pissed me off. I felt he had treated me badly, that he acted unnecessarily cruelly towards me. And I don't tolerate that kind of behavior. Maybe it would be different if he were a long-time friend or a romantic partner and I had greater investment in the relationship, and thus greater interest in trying to understand his behavior and forgive. But he was just someone I had fucked a few times and though we had a great time, I'm now moving out of Unitown and I have not had a chance to form a deeper relationship with him. At this point, he's easily replaceable and thus not worthy of the effort to understand and potentially forgive.
So I made a compromise with myself.
I texted him the next day to thank him for a wonderful day. (He texted back the same). But then decided to never see him again.
He texted a few days later to ask how my day's been. I didn't respond.
Then texted again a few days after that: "Are we still talking?"
I responded: "You only get one chance to treat me badly."
And that was it.
Call me spoiled if you must, but I just can't be bothered. There are so many men out there who can fulfill his role (fuck-buddy) in my life, why would I take any shit from any of them, even if that little bit of shit comes with lots and lots of ice cream?
Similar/Related Posts:
An Almost Perfect MFM Threesome
How Trusting is Trusting?
Pervertically Virtuous | June 8, 2013 at 10:39 am | Tags: alpha male, disrespect, friendship, fuck buddy | Categories: Life According to Z | 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome comments but hate SPAM. If you are a spammer we will not only delete you but actively report you as well.
We encourage frank robust discussion on all subjects within our blog but NO hate speech will be allowed. Again, we will actively report this.

Sinful Sunday #2