Monday, July 31, 2017

OPP - Girl Boner


In her blog post Girl Boner Sweeten Dirty despairs about what is the female equivalent of 'blue balls' for men. As regular readers of my blog know, as far as I'm concerned this is a real affliction. Unfortunately my wife thinks otherwise and leaves me to twist in the wind.
You know how it’s bad for a guy to have an erection for too long, so long it actually gets painful? Is that possible for females? I mean, I think how it works for girls in kind of the same way, the blood rushes to her vulva, only she gets wet instead of hard. 
Anyways, I have been aroused so long (since Monday and this is Thursday as I write this). No amount or type of masturbation helps. Each thought of Josh makes my pussy drip with anticipation, and a rush so hard in my crotch it feels like a ten pound weight is pulling down on it. It is actually getting painful. 
Who knows, maybe this is all in my head, but I am really glad I am not a guy because I think I would have had the longest lasting hardon in existence. Have any other female felt this way? Please email or comment 
Sweeten Dirty

I LOL'ed a little but figured that wasn't something Sweeten Dirty wanted to hear. Instead I made the comment:
Damn! Women get it too? As you know from my blog I start climbing the walls when I go without sex for too long, so I commiserate with you. Life aint fair sometimes! I think instead of Medic-Alert bracelets we should all put on DTF bracelets whenever we need some attention, and that way if we see a fellow sufferer out in public who we think we can help.... 
~ Nero
My suggestion wasn't serious but part of me wishes it could be. Imagine a world where sex life was as simple as looking at someone's bracelet and then deciding yes or no? The bracelets could come in two colors: Black for DTF (down to fuck) and Red for Romance (as in DTF but possibly more). Each bracelet could have special 'diamonds' encrusted to signify what the wearer is open to e.g. oral, anal, straight sex, BDSM, or groups.

Much easier than Tinder, where you have to swipe left or right and then contact the other person to see if they wanna hook up and then arrange a place to meet. Much better just to notice someone's bracelet and go for it - live in the now!! But now I'm thinking too seriously about it and... it's never going to happen so I'll stop. But it would be a fun world to live in, right? Your comments and/or suggestions are welcome below...!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome comments but hate SPAM. If you are a spammer we will not only delete you but actively report you as well.
We encourage frank robust discussion on all subjects within our blog but NO hate speech will be allowed. Again, we will actively report this.