Saturday, July 22, 2017

OPP: The Readhead’s Compliment

This is not one of my old posts, but one by Pervertically Virtuous (scroll to bottom for more info)

Pervertically Virtuous posted: "This morning Ace and I had a glimpse into human behavior in way that one rarely does. After our hour of rock climbing, Ace and I stopped at a burrito shop to pick up breakfast on our way to work. Ace went inside while I waited outside with our bikes. Abou"

recovered post on Pervertically Virtuous

The Readhead's Compliment

by Pervertically Virtuous
redheadThis morning Ace and I had a glimpse into human behavior in way that one rarely does.
After our hour of rock climbing, Ace and I stopped at a burrito shop to pick up breakfast on our way to work. Ace went inside while I waited outside with our bikes.
About 5 minutes later, a fairly attractive woman in her 30's walked out of the burrito shop. The only thing more noticeable about her than her striking red hair was the had huge smile she had on her face. As she closed the store door behind her she literally jumped in the air with both hands giving a little yahoo.
I couldn't help but smile. She noticed me looking at her, said a quick and almost embarrassed 'good morning,' and walked away. No, she skipped away.
Ace followed not too much later.
"What happened to that woman in the shop?" I asked him. Her joy seemed so unexpected that it had to be due to something that had happened inside, I thought.
"What do you mean what happened?" he said, a bit shocked by my question.
"Did you say something to her by any chance?" I asked a more appropriate question.
"Um, yes, I did," he said, confused. "We were both waiting for our food, and she had this amazing red hair that was styled really well. She also had on this black dress with colored embroidery on it that really just all went well together. So I said to her 'Hey, your hair is really awesome'. She casually turned to me with a smile, as cool as can be, and said 'Thanks, I'm actually a hair dresser'. It wasn't mean, it wasn't cold, but it wasn't engaging in anyway to continue the conversation. It was such that I almost, but not quite, felt bad about the intrusion into her morning."
"Well, baby, I think you just made her day," I said as a proceeded to tell him what I had witnessed a minute earlier.
You just never know how a little compliment can affect the person...
Pervertically Virtuous | July 22, 2013 at 10:52 am | 
In the process of recovering my own old posts via email I discovered some of P.V.'s. Like me, her old accounts have been terminated, and she seems to have disappeared from the internet. This is a damn shame since I consider her one of the best sex bloggers I've ever had the chance to read and follow. I'm reposting her old posts as a historical archive, and if she ever returns to blogging I'm happy to hand them back to her.
To be clear: the copyright on this work is hers, and remains with her - I didn't write it and I make no claim to it.
~ NERO

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome comments but hate SPAM. If you are a spammer we will not only delete you but actively report you as well.
We encourage frank robust discussion on all subjects within our blog but NO hate speech will be allowed. Again, we will actively report this.

I went Xmas shopping yesterday...