Tuesday, July 18, 2017

TMI Tuesday: July 18, 2017 ~ Sex is no big deal

"I don't see why human people make such a heavy trip out of sex. It isn't anything complex, it is simply the best thing in life, even better than food." 
~ Robert Heinlein, FRIDAY

1. For you, what is sexy time?
~ Sexy time is when we have sex. Or do sexy stuff. Because I'm a man and we think in a linear fashion.

2. If your best friend asked, “Do you think I’m sexy?” What would you say?
~ I'd say "you're so sexy it hurts baby!!" because there's no other way to answer a question like this. If they weren't very sexy I might give them some suggestions when the time is right, but not after a direct question like this.

3. If your Mom or Dad asked, “How’s your love life?” Would you answer? What would you tell them?
~ first I'd scream because they're both dead... but if we go back in time a bit... I'd tell them it was fine, and thanks for asking. But you don't need to keep asking. My mother often pried but I gave away nothing. Even if my love life was not going well I wouldn't admit it.

4. A young 8-year-old neighbor asks you, “What is the birds and the bees?” How do you reply?
~ I'd tell them that's a question best answered by their Mom or Dad, and that they should ask one of them. And not to be afraid of asking any questions about it, because "your Mom/Dad knows ALL about it. You just have to ask"

5. What would you do if your lover’s turn on is your turn off?
~ I'd thank them for sharing and ask them if I can think on it and get back to them since it wasn't something I particularly enjoy or get turned on by. And then the next day we'd discuss it. It might be something I'd be prepared to try as long as we went over the ground rules.

Bonus: What does it mean to be a man?
~ Honestly? These days I have no idea any more!

Double Bonus: Friday sex and Saturday sex - twice in a weekend and one common denominator? Whaaat?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!

Happy TMI Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Nero for alerting me to the book "Friday".
    Your answer about "What does it mean to be a man" - is the trouble with everything about TODAY - YOU are a man! Dont forget.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I know I'm not a woman! :D
      But yes, my wife is a little too used to having it all her way. Last weekend we discussed her inability to yield/submit on anything.

      Delete

We welcome comments but hate SPAM. If you are a spammer we will not only delete you but actively report you as well.
We encourage frank robust discussion on all subjects within our blog but NO hate speech will be allowed. Again, we will actively report this.

@dani_divine for #fetishfriday