Tuesday, August 1, 2017

TMI Tuesday: August 2, 2011 ~ In the Summertime

TMI Tuesday hasn't turned up yet, so here's one I pulled from their archives. The questions may have been posed back in 2011, but my answers are from today: August 1, 2017!

Not quite 'summer rain' but how long did you expect me to trawl thru Google?
1. What is your favorite summer clothing item or outfit?
~ I still like to wear Cargo Shorts, which I hear is a big fashion mistake for men of my age and size. Sorry, but they're so damn handy. Men don't carry purses or handbags so we need those big pockets for stuff. And yes, I've heard of 'manbags' - the name alone explains why I don't have one.

2. Did you or will you take a summer vacation? If yes, where did you go?
~ I did, and I mentioned it here. We went to Vietnam and Thailand in July. We spent the bulk of our time in fancy resorts, so we may as well have just gone somewhere closer. It would have been cheaper. But when we did venture out it was cool, so....

3. What is your ideal weekend away (e.g. city, beach or wilderness)?
~ Despite my wife buying a million dollar vacation home we hardly ever go there. We've been maybe six times in the 18 months since she got it? I'm convinced she just bought it to impress her circle of BNG friends since they've used it as much as we have (she gives them the key code and off they go).

4. What would you pack for a naughty weekend?
~ Ha! Those are long gone. I've blogged miserably about the number of times we've gone away for a weekend (especially for my birthday) and then not had any sex! A few years back when we travelled overseas I packed her vibe in my suitcase because I figured she was too scared to bring it in hers, and that broke the ice - since that time she's done it herself. On our last two trips overseas she didn't - and one of them was a 'quick break' to celebrate our Wedding Anniversary'. I realized then that my sexlife was over - she just can't even be bothered now.

5. What item(s) do you never unpack, never take out of the luggage from trip to trip?
~ Nothing. But... I decided on my last trip that I would put together a mini-bag of stuff that I could leave in the suitcase. Stuff you always need and only use when travelling but sometimes forget to pack: electrical adapter plugs, mosquito repellant, Tylenol, iPhone charging cords, and a compact umbrella. 
Truth be told, I tend to overpack. I bring too many shirts and t-shirts (and not enough underwear, sometimes) and bring them home again, unused. Together with the new clothes (including underwear) I've bought while on vacation.

Bonus: Last vacation sex… Tell us what happened
~ I did already. Here and here.


Double Bonus: Which celebrity would you like to be locked in a hotel room with for 24 hours and what would you do to them.
~ Charlize Theron has always been a pleasure to behold, ever since I saw her in that skintight bodysuit in '2 Days In The Valley'. Oh, that ass!! (Not seen in the above clip). What would I like to do with her? I'll write that up in a future post (here) and cross post it to the 'Masturbation Monday' meme.
I saw Theron again in Atomic Blonde at the weekend and she's still as hot as she was 21 years ago!

This week’s questions were submitted in 2011 by Heelsnstocking 
(who has been AWOL from TMI Tuesday for much of 2017)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!

Happy TMI Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome comments but hate SPAM. If you are a spammer we will not only delete you but actively report you as well.
We encourage frank robust discussion on all subjects within our blog but NO hate speech will be allowed. Again, we will actively report this.

I went Xmas shopping yesterday...