Tuesday, August 8, 2017

TMI Tuesday: August 7, 2012 ~ What’s The Question?

TMI Tuesday hasn't turned up this week**, so here's another one I pulled from their archives. These questions may have been posed back in 2012but my answers are from today: August 8, 2017! (I wasn't blogging here in 2012)



We have provided the answer, now you provide the question. For example:

Answer (given): 28 marbles. 

 Question (which you the blogger create): How many did she fit in her vagina?

1. Answer: My butt. (Now you write the question for each answer given)
~ Q: What do I enjoy being licked, but not penetrated?

2. Answer: stiletto black leather pumps
~ Q: What does my wife take off as soon as she gets home i.e. immediately, no messing around. 

3. Answer: hard and stiff
~ Q: What does my wife expect me to be when she is ready to for sex?

4. Answer: “By George I think he’s got it!”
~ Q: What did the old old man next door say when I asked him if he was suggesting I fuck his much younger Trophy Wife?

5. Answer: socks
~ Q: What do you always take off before getting sexually intimate in bed - no matter how cold the winter is?

6. Answer: hole in the wall (see here for correct answer)
~ Q: Name the gang Butch Cassidy and The Sundance Kid led when they went on their crime spree.

Bonus: Answer: I hid them there so you wouldn’t find them.
~ Q: Why is there chocolate hidden behind these books on the bookshelf?

Double Bonus: Part 2 (the final part) of Hot dirty sex with a dirty hot blond is coming tomorrow, I promise!

**UPDATE ~ The correct TMI Tuesday has turned up so I'll publish that on Thursday**
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!

Happy TMI Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. ANYONE ELSE HAVING TROUBLE COMMENTING?
    Let me know via ROBOTneroblogshere@gmail.com (but remove ROBOT from the email address!!)

    Hedone says:

    I tried to post my comment but nothing happened ;-(

    Here are my comments:

    1. That’s hot!
    3. Ha!

    Way to play TMI Tuesday Nero. The whole idea really is to get people writing, however that happens. Check you Thursday.

    -H
    August 9, 2017

    ReplyDelete

We welcome comments but hate SPAM. If you are a spammer we will not only delete you but actively report you as well.
We encourage frank robust discussion on all subjects within our blog but NO hate speech will be allowed. Again, we will actively report this.

Sex last Wednesday