Thursday, August 10, 2017

TMI Tuesday: August 8, 2017 ~ Yes, it's Thursday!



1. Can a penis be too big?

~ As I get older I realize that many women really do prefer a big penis. Not too big mind you, but bigger than average. They seem to like that feeling of being stretched. Of course if you fuck big dicks (but not too big) all the time then it becomes 'the new normal' - which means you need an even bigger dick to get that same feeling of 'stretched'.
An excellent blogger named Pervertically Virtuous once penned a post called Novelty and 'non-specific arousability' which brilliantly explained how some/many women require novelty in order to be aroused. They get tired of the same old positions/dick so that's why they cheat (or are promiscuous) - they're in search of fresh meat. Cock meat. Unfortunately I was unable to recover her post but here is my response to it. And here are some responses to my post.
Me, my dick is 'average' - which I believe makes it the perfect cock for anal. Unfortunately I'm the only one who thinks so right now. (And it's been that way for some time)

2. Can a vagina be too tight?

~ Notwithstanding what I said in Q1, vaginas are extremely resilient and can handle a large or oversize cock. They tend to 'snap back' into their normal shape so if you're banging some well hung men from time to time you need not fear that you'll be ruined for your husband. Of course if you bang lots of well hung men on a regular basis then you might find your vagina stretching out permanently and your husband wondering why you're so loose.
But the question is about tightness, not looseness. A vagina can definitely be too tight, and some women in particular are struck by a condition known as Vaginismus. You can read more about it here and here. In the more general sense most women believe a man prefers a tighter pussy and so some will exercise strenuously to maintain that 'youthful' feel. I can't speak for all men, but I do believe most prefer a tighter pussy to a looser one - it's all about the friction. If women are worried about loosening up 'down there' then one other solution is to just fuck bigger men. They'll think you're 'tight' and that's better than strenuous kegel exersizes, surely? Which brings us back to Q1 above!

Many young women today are happy to have fake boobs, as long as they look good
when clothed. Not everyone is gonna touch them, but they'll all get to see 'em!
3. Does playing with fake tits give you the same satisfaction and response as fondling real breasts?

~ It depends how good they are. Fake breasts in the 70s are 80s were awful apparently, but technology has come a long way. Now they look and feel a lot more real.
Many women, young and old, are choosing to 'augment' their breasts because they want the look and shape that is so popular in today's media. For them the appreciation of the many outweighs the appreciation of the few.
In other words: they're willing to trade off how their boobs feel to one husband as opposed to how they look to the multitude of people who will see them as they go about their daily lives.
I have felt fake breasts that have felt pretty good, and I have hugged older women who have made me think 'wow! what was that?' i.e. they have some very hard tits pressed against me. I don't dwell on it - who am I to judge what they've done? 
Besides, I'd still fuck 'em, regardless. If the boobies are no fun I'll just find my fun further down. Women who derive their self esteem from their breasts and have had a boob job are often great in bed, because they now consider themselves 'hot' - as far as they're concerned they've got great tits, not fake tits.

4. Fill in the blank: I prefer ____ over having sex.

~ On some occasions I prefer masturbation over having sex. As regular readers will know, having sex with my wife can be a real mind fuck. I don't know if she really wants sex or not (even as we're doing it), if she likes what I'm doing, or if she'd prefer someone else. Which brings us back to Q1 above again! Masturbation is a lot less stressful - if you want to get off you just do it and it's done. I can relax and enjoy it while I'm doing it, with none of the second guessing I face when trying to make love to my wife.

5. If a stranger offered you 30 USD to lick your boots or shoes, while you are wearing them, would you accept? If no, how much money would it take for you to accept the offer?

~ No. The stranger would most likely be male and it would be creepy - does that make me homophobic? If the stranger was a female I'd still say 'no' because it would still be creepy. I'd still worry they were a psycho and wanted to do something else to me. 
So how much money would it take to get me to relent? There is no amount of money that would change my mind because then it becomes a power struggle. What appears to be an act of submission (licking my boots) is actually an attempt to dominate me. You want me to submit to your will i.e. to let you lick my boots, even tho' I don't want to. The more money you offer me just proves you're trying to control me.

Bonus: On Tuesday I posted TMI Tuesday: August 7, 2012 ~ What’s The Question?... because today's questions weren't ready before I left for the day.

Double Bonus: Hot dirty sex with a dirty hot blond and Hot dirty sex with a dirty hot blonde ~ Part 2

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!

Happy TMI Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome comments but hate SPAM. If you are a spammer we will not only delete you but actively report you as well.
We encourage frank robust discussion on all subjects within our blog but NO hate speech will be allowed. Again, we will actively report this.

@dani_divine for #fetishfriday