Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Sex in Public

My wife and I had sex on a picnic blanket once, in a public park. It happened after dark on Valentines Day, back when we were in our twenties. I have no idea what spurred my wife to do it, but it was probably all the wine and that it was dark and that other couples in the vicinity were possibly doing it as well.

Seriously, the park was packed with couples at twilight, all enjoying their champagne picnic dinner, and then two hours later my wife was straddling my dick and riding me slowly and slyly - as if no-one could figure out what she was doing. We weren't more than twenty feet away from other couples on their picnic blankets and whether they were also fucking or just canoodling I couldn't tell, it was that dark.

Anyway, this couple in Hackney, a suburb in London, England couldn't keep their horny selves off each other. They just had to have one more fuck before they boarded the train to go to work. At 7.15am! Watch and be amazed by their brazen lust....!!


-~o0o~-

This post has also been submitted to Wicked Wednesday even though it does not meet this week's prompt. 
Unless you count the Hackney couple as not making eye contact with the people watching them..




click here for more 'Wicked Wednesday' stories

6 comments:

  1. I love sex outside but that's just seedy - makes me cringe...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I spotted a couple having sex in an alcove in the Gard Du Nord once

      Delete
  2. Outdoor sex is great, but I have never done it in a overly public place...

    Rebel xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder who's 'fantasy' it was - his, hers, or both?

      Delete
  3. I think in the park like that would be fun...but that couple, not so much :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun - but it was also really dark that night. I couldn't imagine doing it in broad daylight.

      Delete

We welcome comments but hate SPAM. If you are a spammer we will not only delete you but actively report you as well.
We encourage frank robust discussion on all subjects within our blog but NO hate speech will be allowed. Again, we will actively report this.

So much Booty in one little video!