Anyway, it's Friday and I like alteration, so Friday Flash Fiction it is (as a post title).
What you see below is a photo of a photo I found on my wife's computer yesterday. Yes, I'm snooping. Let me tell you why...
|Why did my wife take a screenshot of this? I am intrigued...|
On second thoughts I'll spare you the 800 words (all angst) and tell you instead why karma is a bitch.
The photo is a screenshot saved of her iPad (I presume, it looks like one). By googling one of the sentences I discovered it was from the story The Summer That Changed Everything by 'Cokeman' and published on Literotica.com. The screenshot is interesting for a number of reasons:
- Why did my wife take a screenshot of this?
- Was she worried she'd lose her place in the story?
- When did she start reading Mother/Son stories, since she's always read Father/Daughter stories?
- Did she take the screenshot by mistake, in a hurry to close the window before I saw it?
- Did she send it to someone else? As a sext?
- Did I take the screenshot? I have a nagging doubt - did I take this back in early February?
- Did I take the screenshot by mistake, in a hurry to close the window before she walked back into the room?
- Should I delete the photo?
- Has she already seen the photo?
- It's in her cloud album, not her regular album, which means I probably took the screenshot but deleted it, without realizing it had already been sent to her cloud account - right?
- If she's seen the photo already and I delete it now she'll know I've been on her computer - right?
- If she's seen the photo and didn't take it then she would think someone else must have taken it and it must have been me, so why hasn't she said anything?
- Maybe she hasn't said anything because she took the screenshot?
- Return to #1 and continue in a loop until you go crazy...