1. If you had a whole week (no work, no kids) to do things with your significant other, what would you do?
2. What is your idea of a long-term relationship?
~ Marriage is a long term relationship! When I was much younger I figured things were getting serious after 3 months and by the 6 month mark they were getting real serious. 1-2 years was a 'long term relationship' when I was 18-22.
3. What is a healthy relationship?
~ when you get 5+ A Day.
4. How did you meet your current (or last) lover?
~ My wife and I met in a nightclub. Where we both worked. (So the correct answer is 'at work!)
5. What is the first thing you do after having sex?
~ Agonize over whether it was any good for my wife or was she just pretending to make me feel better? When I was younger and having one night stands I would think "Oh god, why did I do this? How do I get out of here?"
Bonus: Do you have any bad habits that you hide from your significant other? You can tell us… or not.