Since I am on vacation for the next three weeks (starting this weekend) I thought I would do some forward planning - blogging on the Blogger platform is not easy on an iPad. Well, that's what I've discovered from previous attempts. It's hard to format text and add links.
So anyway, what I've just finished doing is drafting four TMI Tuesday posts for the next four weeks. They have headers and the TMI Tuesday badge at the bottom, so the plan is that all I have to do is copy and paste in the questions each week (and add the answers). This might mean the text looks badly formatted but hopefully its still readable.
TMI Tuesday always finishes with a 'Bonus Question' but when I first joined the meme I added my own 'Double Bonus' - which was always a link to something I'd posted in the previous 7 days. For the four future TMI draft posts (just waiting for the questions!) I've already done the "Double Bonus' links - but this time I've linked back to some of my earliest blog posts.
Which brings us to the 'Interesting' part of today's Wicked Wednesday post...
I went right back to late 2013 and early 2014 to pick some links, and in the process I realized something - something interesting!
My life now is pretty much the same now as it was then. Five years ago I was complaining about my wife:
- binge reading so so many dirty stories, many in extreme genres
- not having sex with me despite all that reading
- having sex with me but losing interest once she'd got hers
- not having sex with me but telling me to 'wait til our vacation starts'
- not having sex with me while we're on vacation, aside from a blowjob or single fuck
- being sexually vivacious and/or flirty in the presence of others
- not having sex with me despite all that flirtatiousness
- not having sex with me despite promising to have sex with me
So this is interesting because:
- Her pattern of behavior is consistent, she hasn't changed
- I keep chasing better outcomes but nothing changes
- I'm like a rat in a cage, running on that Wheel, going nowhere
- My blog must be terribly boring for you guys, given its the same shit repeated
- I need to stop blogging this shit, given its the same shit repeated
Seriously, I can already predict what the next three weeks of my life are going to be like. We're on vacation, our daughter is with us, there's no opportunity for sex, my balls will turn blue, my brain will go squirly, and then finally I'll end up jerking off in a toilet because I can't take it anymore.
Ah, what a life I lead.
"But you're on a three week vacation Nero - you need to learn to be more grateful for your privileged life!"Yes, true dat. I know I'm becoming a whiney bitch. I need to readjust my expectations and find some serenity in my life. It is what it is. Besides, traveling the world aint so bad.